Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Design requests

racker

Is it possible to add any of the following to Hyperspin to make designs a bit more easy/customizable:

• Absolute Wheel position

Positioning Left/Right is limiting the space you have onscreen. Left/Right would still be useful for aligning the wheel, but an additional X-position could allign the wheel from 50px on the left.

• Custom Fonts

At this moment we are limited to the 4 font styles that are defined by Hyperspin. Is it possible to change any of the fonts? Or have a font-select menu? I know this will impact Hyperspin a lot (from a technical point of view) as well as a functional impact as not all fonts are usable with gradients. Of course I'm willing to think this through with you but I'm not a developer.

I'm working on a minimal/material design layout for default/systems/games. When this topic is valid under the current rules (it's my first post), I'll add more design specific requests here. I will make sure they're Hyperspin/HyperHQ related.

Thanks for reading!

Archived