Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Just finmished doing what you advised here. Now trying to test. But same logic..

does it correct string in AHK to modify my tables?

string 72  :   myTables := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "My_Tables","Addams Family, The (Bally)|Attac

TESTED: no way - PA crashes just after trying to enter to table list (crash) - at the try to click onto "my Tables"

Ok, I moved back to previous files and trying to modify my personal delays in AHK .

Thank you !

Working fine with value 120:

needed time  to understand that I must do it for both Moving Up and Down , he-he

(moveDirection = "moveUp") {
Loop % %moveDirection%
{ If moduleDebugging = true
Tooltip % "Index: " . A_Index . " | Game: " . %thisTableArray%[A_Index]
Send, {Up Down}{Up Up}
Sleep % 120*sleepBaseTime
}
} Else {        ; moveDown
Loop % %moveDirection%
{ If moduleDebugging = true
Tooltip % "Index: " . A_Index . " | Game: " . %thisTableArray%[A_Index]
Send, {Down Down}{Down Up}
Sleep % 120*sleepBaseTime 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finmished doing what you advised here. Now trying to test. But same logic..

does it correct string in AHK to modify my tables?

string 72  :   myTables := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "My_Tables","Addams Family, The (Bally)|Attac

I'mnot sure what you're asking.

It is telling you you have an error at line 72 and show you that?

Wait. I just realized that earlier you said you updated MyTables in the AHK... You didn't actually change it in the module right?

You were supposed to change that in the module settings in RocketLauncher. Never change stuff in the module itself.

. Never change stuff in the module itself:

it is exactly what i did... Now everything is clear for me.

ok, anyway PA crashes with new set of files.. lets wait for others to test them on various systems.

the previous set is working fine now.

Today new uploads cause PA crash in my config..

Weird. Especially since the module doesn't affect the actual TPA exe at all and the only thing that was changed is adding the new table. Nothing else is different at all (AHK or XML)

These "Non-Steam versions" seam to be a bit iffy though. We'll see if it gives Ninja issues when he gets a change to try it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated tutorial in first post for TPA version 1.43.8

Module and Database Updated with todays new table Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Module and database updated with the RocketLauncher team and will be pushed in the next official RLauncher update.

Nice That's the same wheel art I went with.

As a heads up Farsight is testing a completely new UI. You would think it would be organized better and look better, but after seeing the preview if their design doesn't change drastically it is much worse than what we have (although with more features). Once it hits it may take awhile to rebuild a module to continue working with it. We'll see.

I really can't believe how bad it looks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, Metalzoic.

First of all thanks for your wotk in this module.

I've followed your tutorial en every step. But when I run a game (for now I just have The Addams Family table on Tables directory), Pinball Arcade runs fine, RL selects automatically the table and then I get back to RL with any error notice...

These are my module settings:

post-4780-0-55191600-1447183075_thumb.png

In H:\Games\Pinball Arcade\Resource\Tables folder I have Addams Family, The (Bally).csv file.

And also, my exe's name is PinballArcade.exe.

What am I missing here?

Hello, Metalzoic.

First of all thanks for your wotk in this module.

I've followed your tutorial en every step. But when I run a game (for now I just have The Addams Family table on Tables directory), Pinball Arcade runs fine, RL selects automatically the table and then I get back to RL with any error notice...

These are my module settings:

attachicon.gifRL Pinball Arcade Module settings.png

In H:\Games\Pinball Arcade\Resource\Tables folder I have Addams Family, The (Bally).csv file.

And also, my exe's name is PinballArcade.exe.

What am I missing here?

Addams family is the only table you have? How is that possible, I thought you had to have the 4 base tables (TotAN, ToM, Ripley's, Black Hole) at a minimum. Maybe only possible on the "non-Steam" version? When you go into your My Games folder in-game (not in windows file explorer) you only have Adams Family? If so then it's possible that the game itself crashes simply because it can't also find the 4 base tables that should be there. Just a guess.

You said it picks the table fine, can you see this happening? That's weird because the DX9 version should be hidden behind Fade during table selection (unless you have Fade turned off in RL). Looks like you're trying to run the DX9 version not the Dx11 version right? What version does it say it is in the bottom right corner when it tries to boot?

Does it then give you an RL error or does it just go back to RocketLauncher with no warning or error screen? If it does give a RL error what does it say?

I'd also change the Start_Game module option to "False" (I don't actually think true should even be an option).

Addams family is the only table you have? How is that possible, I thought you had to have the 4 base tables (TotAN, ToM, Ripley's, Black Hole) at a minimum. Maybe only possible on the "non-Steam" version? When you go into your My Games folder in-game (not in windows file explorer) you only have Adams Family? If so then it's possible that the game itself crashes simply because it can't also find the 4 base tables that should be there. Just a guess.

No. I have more tables available. I just tried with Addams Family. The tables you mentioned are ok.

You said it picks the table fine, can you see this happening? That's weird because the DX9 version should be hidden behind Fade during table selection (unless you have Fade turned off in RL). Looks like you're trying to run the DX9 version not the Dx11 version right? What version does it say it is in the bottom right corner when it tries to boot?

I'm using DX9 version (emulator v1.43.8) and the last module update: 2.0.7 (files where updated today). I've tried again and I can hear the music in the background but the fade in screen doesn't go away. If hit Enter key I can hear the ingame sounds when selecting tables. This doesn't select table automatically as before.

Does it then give you an RL error or does it just go back to RocketLauncher with no warning or error screen? If it does give a RL error what does it say?

I'd also change the Start_Game module option to "False" (I don't actually think true should even be an option).

I disabled Start_Game option (set into false). Good news now are that the game starts and I don't get back to RL as before happened. But, Arcade Pinball in behind the fade in screen so I just have to switch to the emulator and select manually the tables...

So, it doesn't work as intended for me.

Well,. finally after some tests I found the correct way to make this module to work!!!!

I just change Start_Game --> true and All-Tables --> true.

Works fine. After the fade in screen I get ready to play the table selected in RL.

Thanks for your support herem Metalzoic.

Well,. finally after some tests I found the correct way to make this module to work!!!!

Glad you got it figured out! Looks like I was right before when I said I thought it might be because your tables weren't listed correctly.

You didn't need to find the correct way though, the instructions in the tutorial are correct. You're only supposed to list your tables in the module settings if you don't own them all (and even then you must list every one and in the correct order). That's in the instructions on step 4. Since you put in an an incorrect table list instead of telling it you owned them all, the module couldn't run right and couldn't pick your tables. In your case it was actually selecting Exit instead of selecting the My Tables menu.

Unfortunately it looks like Farsight is going to completely change the UI and break the module (this month or next). Bummer.

Also You can set Start Game back to false if you want, that will make it so instead of starting the table it will fade out right at the attract-mode table screen so you can select your options, 2-player etc...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived