Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Rookie visual pinball cabinet build 40/28/19

Epistaxis

Been looking to do a Visual pinball machine build now for about a year. So when I decided to build a new gaming pc I thought it would be a great idea to use my old gaming pc for this project. So I started out doing a lot of research, and came to the conclusion that I would use a old gutted out pinball cab instead of building my own. So I jumped on my local Craig's list page to look around, and had no luck on finding a cab. I looked for a month or two, but nothing ever came up. So my next step was to contact people in the local pinball group and see if anyone could help and guide me through this process. As luck would have it someone was very experienced in building VP cabinets, and he hooked me up with a lot of real useful information, and guy who could give me a gutted out Williams Fun house cabinet. I have been sanding the cabinet and filling holes and getting ready for paint. As for the PC I have been updating parts on it like the video card and getting a SSD. 

PC Parts list

ASUS P7P55D LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8GHz LGA 1156

Antec EarthWatts EA750 750W power supply

XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB Video Card

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti FTW

G.SKILL RipjawsX Series 8GB 240-Pin DDR3

Silicon Power 120GB  Solid State Drive 

Tv's 

Vizio 28 inch LED  (backglass display)

Sharp 19 LCD (DMD display)

Westinghouse  40 inch LED (playfield display)

Cabinet 

An old Williams Funhouse.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/135910839@N07/shares/FM38mY

Archived