Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Who has this cabinet from Xtension

SubZero

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know, but i want to build it myself from mdf, and with my alterations it will become something special ;) i love the vewlix but i also love retro look so with this design and some alterations i'll be a happy camper. need the measurements of all parts been looking for ages for someone who has it and can help me out. i got my mind set on this project so another design is a no go

So you know the exact dimensions....or you just know by looking at it? well i want to see what you can come up with. this is the only thing i have with some measurements

TYTug7H.png

nf1eTHu.jpg

I would have just bought it an altered it but i live in the Netherlands so shipping will cost a ton of money. and i can make it more sturdy from mdf

Maybe Albert can get us the measurements of the 2 side panels the one shown above and the bottom portion where the TV side panels attach to. and the CP rest on that will help out tremendously, i will let MAMEMAN make it into a CAD file with a few add ons

I've purchased a different cabinet and the owner of rec room was great to communicate with. I bet he would give the dimensions to you if you asked because you needed to make sure it was going to fit or because you were going to do vinyl artwork on every side or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, here we go:

CP Dimensions: 36-3/8" x 14-38"

Marquee Depth (front to back): 10-1/2"

Marquee Heigh (top trim to bottom trim)t:  7-1/2"

Speaker Grill Height:  8.75"

Depth (front edge of pedestal to back edge of pedastel measured from the side):  25-1/2"

Width of pedestal (outside edge to outside edge):  34-1/4"

Overall Depth (front edge of legs to wall):  32"

Floor to top of CP height:  28" with 5-5/8" drop towards the back of pedestal to set monitor

Inside horizontal monitor opening:  32-1/2"

Let me know if this works. It was late and my buddy had to fly out the next day. If you need better measurements, I can try again next week.

Archived