Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

What am I doing Wrong ??? Cant get Roms to Load

R0CK632

8 minutes ago, chickenwingmm said:

I know the names have to be exactly the same as in the xml but what if i dont have an xml file for the large folder of roms i have? all the roms are named slightly differently is there a place to generate this? i dont think fixing every single file is the only way, please no. im also new to the emulator game :)

You really should start your own thread as this one is old and is not relevant to your problem.

You should try to find Hyperspin ready ROM sets or use Dons Tools to either rename your Roms or create your oen xml based on the ROMs you have.

Just now, gigapig said:

You really should start your own thread as this one is old and is not relevant to your problem.

You should try to find Hyperspin ready ROM sets or use Dons Tools to either rename your Roms or create your oen xml based on the ROMs you have.

beastmode. i was worried someone would say something like that haha. thanks yeah my fault for that i commented before i finished reading the thread at first our problems were similar. thank you.

• 6 months later...
On 10/15/2015 at 2:59 AM, R0CK632 said:

Ok Thanks so Far, I had to change the names to the exact way the XML file was so now it turns green and says found when i do an audit but when I select a file and hit the red launch arrow i get the following error...Could not find "3 Ninjas Kick Back (USA) Inside the archive with any defined rom extensions. Check if you are missing the correct Rom Extension for this rom for Gens's Extensions, enable Rom_match_Extension, or correct the file name inside the archive..  Damn this stuff is frustrating. Thanks for the help again guys

EDIT- FIGURED IT OUT THE GLOBAL SECTION WAS MISSING THE GEN FILE EXTENSION. THANKS AGAIN FOR NOW LOL

I'm getting the same as you, can you help me fix it... Brother

30 minutes ago, RamonPichardo said:
On 15/10/2015 at 7:59 AM, R0CK632 said:

EDIT- FIGURED IT OUT THE GLOBAL SECTION WAS MISSING THE GEN FILE EXTENSION. THANKS AGAIN FOR NOW LOL

I'm getting the same as you, can you help me fix it... Brother

This is a pretty old thread now.

Did the edit quoted not fix your issue

Archived