Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Login not accepted for HyperSpin OR Emumovies in Hyperspin

b4btec

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got the same issue.

Can log into the Hyperspin website and it shows I'm a platinum member, but Hypersync will not log in to Hyperspin. Hypersync logs in to Emu Movies fine.

My password does not have any special characters and always worked fine before today.

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2015 at 6:57 PM, baddeolv said:

its because our database creators insisted on using the "&" in its naming convention.  Hypersync doesnt allow special characters and will not sync those systems.  Im thinking HBLive will address this issue though

Is there a solution for this yet?

• 5 months later...
On 7/7/2017 at 2:02 PM, Dubbloseven said:

@abodetti did you copy the new updated .exe over the old one. If not try downloading the newer version and overwrite the existing one,

if it from the original install. and see if that works.

just tried - no luck. now it doesnt seem to like the emumovies login either

ive been using the ftp but it is a pain with some default themes knowing which art folder to put things in. Also, do you know if the user submitted content is available on the ftp? the arcade classic themes for example, are they just baked into the mame themes or do i need to get them separate and update?

You're a User. You have to be a supporting (Platinum) member for Sync.

10 hours ago, DerikPelser said:

Hello all new to the site.

I see my HyperCloud HS password is also not being allowed.

As you can see I am a member and can post.

BTW. Thanks for the great front end. Loving It.

Just purchased platinum membership last night. Tried Hypersync, EMU connects, Hyperspin does not.

I opened a ticket, was told just to redownnload. I did and it still doesn't work. I changed my password, still doesn't work.

I must say, I feel ripped off.

You wont regret it when its working. Which is...most of the time. Had this error before, and it was fixed some time later. I guess that will happen again.

But...it seems there is some other app "HyperBase Live'', and it seems it is goin to replace the HyperSync app. Is that what is goin on now?

Archived