Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Path for roms

djdaveoc

I'm trying to get Hyperspin Android working on an Nvidia Shield TV console.  The path to my NES roms from the root of my SD card is:

Hyperspin\Emulators\Nintendo Entertainment System

So what would I put in the rompath= line to let this find my game roms?  I have no systems currently able to play games.  I can only see the artwork and videos.

Also, is there anything that must be manually setup to get the Shield controller working in any console system?

Thanks

So if your NES roms are in the Windows path "Hyperspin\Emulators\Nintendo Entertainment System", this Android path should work "Emulators/Nintendo Entertainment System/"

Or you can try it without the last /, depending on the emulator.    OR, use full literal path /storage/sdcard/Hyperspin......

What emulator/emulator's are you using??? Most emulator's have define keys, and in (RA) just start a rom and then go to the menu, define keys carry on playing the game and then exit through (RA) to save settings :)

Now if only I could get RetroArch to remember which config file I want to use each time I use Hyperspin to load the NES.  I have a config file saved with the overlay gone and it never saves every time I load NES the overlay always comes back.

**EDIT** Got that to work.  In settings and then configuration had to enable all 4 options.  Not sure if they're all needed but that's what worked for me so I'm leaving it.

Archived