Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

N64 Full Screen Issue

mccorkled

I was having trouble getting my Project 64 emulator to stretch or force 16:9 because of the plugins being used. After trying several things, I came across this tutorial and now it is finally wide screen. The problem now is that I can hear the music but the video does not display until I alt+enter to make it windowed at which point I can view the images and can once again alt+enter to get it to go full screen again and this time show the video. Any ideas?

I set my configuration exactly as displayed in that tutorial.

Thanks! :D

How do you configure the controls? What happens to my current saves and mempak?

That one I can't help on, I spent my entire night trying to fix my controls in Retroarch. I had been making xpadder profiles for all my systems in RLUI but things started acting wonky. N64 was even worse. I ended up clearing all my controls and letting Retroarch do the  "autoconfig" thing which sets all the controllers right by default (for me) then I just made a universal xpadder profile for save states and quitting emu..

I haven't messed with mempacks and such at all so dunno how those work.

Sometimes some of this crap is so frustrating...Retroarch leaves a lot to be desired from a setup standpoint...lol it core overrides and configs and controller settings are confusing (though I think I got a handle on SOME of it...)

That one I can't help on, I spent my entire night trying to fix my controls in Retroarch. I had been making xpadder profiles for all my systems in RLUI but things started acting wonky. N64 was even worse. I ended up clearing all my controls and letting Retroarch do the  "autoconfig" thing which sets all the controllers right by default (for me) then I just made a universal xpadder profile for save states and quitting emu..

I haven't messed with mempacks and such at all so dunno how those work.

Sometimes some of this crap is so frustrating...Retroarch leaves a lot to be desired from a setup standpoint...lol it core overrides and configs and controller settings are confusing (though I think I got a handle on SOME of it...)

Yeah RA blows, but unfortunately it is needed for some systems like Sega CD and Neo Geo

Yeah RA blows, but unfortunately it is needed for some systems like Sega CD and Neo Geo

I'm not sure why you think RA blows..it's pretty awesome (only the UI is a bit confusing) but the cores are great, the shaders are great...the uniformity of being able to have the same controls/save state/shaders for all emulators is awesome.

Why do you think it blows? 

I'm not sure why you think RA blows..it's pretty awesome (only the UI is a bit confusing) but the cores are great, the shaders are great...the uniformity of being able to have the same controls/save state/shaders for all emulators is awesome.

Why do you think it blows? 

Hard to setup if you're new. They break shit during every update. I don't know. Haters gonna hate.

Hard to setup if you're new. They break shit during every update. I don't know. Haters gonna hate.

Lol well at least you recognized the problem is with you, not retroarch ;) (The whole haters gonna hate part!)

Haha. It has given me some headaches to figure some things out but I wouldn't use anything else after using it ;)

Anyways..N64 issues suck I have no experience so I can't help too much (my N64 stuff hold fine with retroarch)

Archived