Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync 3.5 Install and Download Info

HyperSpin

they do have Atari 2600 480p vids (well some of them) but there are others that are 240p, does your app pull from certain directories on emu movies? there is also future pinball vids that are 720p

HyperSync does not pull from the directories on the FTP. HyperSync grabs 720p video sets until the final version which will be able to sync 480p.

Doesn't work for me sadly ...

Downloaded. Updated. Clicked ... "HyperSync doesn't work any more" and a button with "Close Program". Already tried to repair net frameworks 4.5 (if it is even needed)

Error log and debug log created but empty.

If I click on the exe again instead of "Close Program" Hyper Sync opens a window with the message: "Hypersync is allready running".

That's everything I got thus far. Sorry for having problems after all that hard work.

On Windows 7 x64

Hardware and software info here:

http://pastebin.com/CTgKUQeT

Doesn't work for me sadly ...

Downloaded. Updated. Clicked ... "HyperSync doesn't work any more" and a button with "Close Program". Already tried to repair net frameworks 4.5 (if it is even needed)

Error log and debug log created but empty.

If I click on the exe again instead of "Close Program" Hyper Sync opens a window with the message: "Hypersync is allready running".

That's everything I got thus far. Sorry for having problems after all that hard work.

On Windows 7 x64

Hardware and software info here:

http://pastebin.com/CTgKUQeT

All the stuff in that box with the "CLOSE" button I need you to paste into pastebin so I can take a look at it; or perhaps I could remote connect with you that way I can see it crash live.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. Everything is easy to use and nice to look at.

Are there any plans for some kind of sync for the new things we can put into hyperpause? (Game docs, per system background music, manuals, etc). Just wondering before I go collecting all of that stuff haha.

Are there any plans for some kind of sync for the new things we can put into hyperpause? (Game docs, per system background music, manuals, etc). Just wondering before I go collecting all of that stuff haha.

i think hypersync will be supporting the bezels etc

I am using Windows XP x64, all .NET installed with all updates and since the first 3.5 release my Hypersync crashes before it starts. Maybe i should give some log to help the developers, but Windows XP report doesn't allow me to copy and paste the error log and it doesn't give me permission to open the file in the TEMP directory.

If there is a way that i could help more than just sending the error logs online, please let me know.

This is the errors that show up in my screen.

post-77600-142870592593_thumb.jpg

post-77600-142870592596_thumb.jpg

post-77600-142870592591_thumb.jpg

post-77600-142870592598_thumb.jpg

post-77600-1428705926_thumb.jpg

Cheers.

I am using Windows XP x64, all .NET installed with all updates and since the first 3.5 release my Hypersync crashes before it starts. Maybe i should give some log to help the developers, but Windows XP report doesn't allow me to copy and paste the error log and it doesn't give me permission to open the file in the TEMP directory.

If there is a way that i could help more than just sending the error logs online, please let me know.

This is the errors that show up in my screen.

Cheers.

I know nothing bout Windows XP 64, I never had any luck with it at all. What about your DEBUG.LOG file, PASTEBIN the contents of it all and link it back here so I can take a look inside. I have attached a very special build of HyperSync, run it and POST your DEBUG.LOG to PASTEBIN.

DEBUG.zip

All the stuff in that box with the "CLOSE" button I need you to paste into pastebin so I can take a look at it; or perhaps I could remote connect with you that way I can see it crash live.

I have disabled the "Look for a solution now" feature in my windows and so have no additional info on the crash button. But "HI!" already posted it ....

To the debug version. It doesn't even create a debug.log file any more ... this is really strange.

I have disabled the "Look for a solution now" feature in my windows and so have no additional info on the crash button. But "HI!" already posted it ....

To the debug version. It doesn't even create a debug.log file any more ... this is really strange.

Sorry, I cannot be of more help unless I know what's going on I don't know how to fix it. The data posted above is meant for a Microsoft technician and tells me nothing about the internal error (as it's all encrypted in those fingerprint ID tags.) There is something going on with your Windows version which might be blocking the application from running. I will see what I can do on my end though, if anything at all.

:(

I'm happy for you to remote connect to see the issue. I'll be home in about 35 mins if that suits...

Update : Im home now :)

Or if it suits better just pm me on what info you need to remote in and you can do it at your convieniance.......

Edited by DonCorleon
update

Mine wont open at all either on XP SP3 x86 , just repairing my .net 4 to make sure its hunky dory .... beyond that I am probably in the same boat as old mate Don_Corleon.

Update , .net 4 repair did nothing ...

Edited by RickyBobby
additional info

Sorry was just updating the post.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit with service pack 1

CPU is an i7-3770K

16gb ram

checked and double checked net installation

all latest windows updates.

anything i missed?

Im on the IRC channel if you want to chat there.

Edited by DonCorleon
Additional info