Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Help setting up games in HS

rmilyard

First all I am still very new to HS and learning.  I have been doing ok with console games and some of the Pinball setups.

Today wife asked to get all her Big Fish Games and PopCap setup.  I know this can be done just not sure how to do this.

Are there any guides someone can point me to or something?

Thanks!

The easiest way is the guide scooter linked. The hyperHQ way. The harder way is rocketlaunch way but you get more features. If its just for your wife I would just go the hyperHQ way.

I am putting this cab in theater home so I would like to be setup nice.  I am just not getting how this works.  I might try again tomorrow with fresh eyes.  I am getting all kinds of errors.

So one PopCap game working is Bejeweled 3.  It loads itself fine.  When launch via RL it starts but I have no mouse.  Also after running few secs getting this error:

There was an error waiting for the windows "ahk_pid 3108".

Please check you have the correct version emulator installed

for this module, followed any notes in the module, and have

this emulator working outside your Frontend first. Also turn

off Fade to see if you are hiding your problem.

• 9 months later...

I need the exact same help. Same issue I have. I get the mentioned error message after the popcap games launch and start to play. Cannot figure out where/how to set fade title and I've googled and searched for several hours now. any help would be greatly appreciated so my wife can play the popcap games. Thanks,

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 19/03/2017 at 4:15 PM, markyoungsmagic said:

I have Pop Cap games set up in Hyperspin using Rocket Launcher and they launch fine but Hyperspin comes to the front (the game is running behind Hyperspin).  Anyone have any ideas how to fix this issue?  Could it be a fade issue?  Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Did you ever fix this? I have the same problem. Most of the games go to the background but not all.

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2017 at 9:49 AM, kelvin said:

Did you ever fix this? I have the same problem. Most of the games go to the background but not all.

Kelvin, FINALLY got it sorted on my PC.  Using  RocketLauncherUI select Pop Cap on the left, go to settings and make sure fade in is set to true (mine was set to false), all games now open in front of Hyperspin like they're supposed to, took me a LONG time to figure it out.

• 5 months later...

Archived