Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Dedicated Ghouls'n Ghosts'n Goblins wheel. COMPLETE & AVAILABLE!

Metalzoic

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what you guys mean. Transitions came with your HyperSpin download. You should already have (most of) them. There was an additional pack of them here in the DL section... or maybe it was on the FTP, but that just adds more to what you have.

There are no special transitions for this wheel, it's just using the default ones.

I will have a dig about again, but I think the only things I could see were in the main menu and named as system name.flv.

Your Intersticials are found in media>main menu>images>backgrounds

Your Transitions are found in media>front end>video

You should already have a bunch of each, I have 84 transitions but many (if not most) are included in the HS download. you probably just have them turned off in HyperHQ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found realized that Ghosts'N Demons is up to version 1.5.4 now.

It was only at 1.3.6 when I created this. There's a text file in the GnD folder that tells you what version you are on.

Or if when you're starting a new game, there isn't a beehive right above whee Arthur starts you're playing an older version.

holy moley.... I'm not going to lie... i set it up and just sat there watching the main menu theme..... it's just awesome to see on your own setup.  Great work on Metalzoic!!  It's obvious how much work went into this!! You've done a great job!

holy moley.... I'm not going to lie... i set it up and just sat there watching the main menu theme..... it's just awesome to see on your own setup. Great work on Metalzoic!! It's obvious how much work went into this!! You've done a great job!

Thanks. That Main Menu theme is actually a HyperSpin cinematic theme created by JamesBaker.

I just altered it to add the "'N Goblins'N Gargoyles" part.

Anyone have some tips on setting up the pc games? I cant get Ghouls n ghosts remix to fullscreen. And when I try to exit, rocketlauncher doesn't seem to close either of the pc games. I end up getting stuck on rocketlaunchers fade out screen.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anyone have some tips on setting up the pc games? I cant get Ghouls n ghosts remix to fullscreen. And when I try to exit, rocketlauncher doesn't seem to close either of the pc games. I end up getting stuck on rocketlaunchers fade out screen.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

For Ghosts'n Demons set the resolution to Fullscreen, 2x and personally I think bilinear plus looks the best for the filter. That will give you almost full screen, but the aspect will be slightly stretched.

Or you can run it at Fullscreen, 4x which gives the correct aspect and fills the entire screen, but personally I think looks worse because there are no filters to soften the (now) ginormous pixels.

For GnG Remix there is one particular setting that works and runs the game full-screen and correct aspect...

Video Mode: 640x480

Scanlines: Off

Fullscreen: On

Fit Resolution: On

To exit set the "Exit Mode" to "In-Game" for each. Then exit using the actual exit option.

For Ghosts'n Demons set the resolution to Fullscreen, 2x and personally I think bilinear plus looks the best for the filter. That will give you almost full screen, but the aspect will be slightly stretched.

Or you can run it at Fullscreen, 4x which gives the correct aspect and fills the entire screen, but personally I think looks worse because there are no filters to soften the (now) ginormous pixels.

For GnG Remix there is one particular setting that works and runs the game full-screen and correct aspect...

Video Mode: 640x480

Scanlines: Off

Fullscreen: On

Fit Resolution: On

To exit set the "Exit Mode" to "In-Game" for each. Then exit using the actual exit option.

Thanks! That worked out great for me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Archived