Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mame chd files on android???

badhemi

All of my zips with chd file games load but pick back out. Pcmame they play so it must be broken. Thanks for reply. Can you tell me which reicast nightly guilty build to get I replied on dreamcast post. Good news and bad news

Are you using v139 mame on PC? I doubt it so assuming you are using newer romset, try the mame2014 or mame git cores in retroarch.

how do I check an see what rom set they are. How do I set up paths of my chds are in a subfolder?

Are you using v139 mame on PC? I doubt it so assuming you are using newer romset, try the mame2014 or mame git cores in retroarch.

how do I check an see what rom set they are. How do I set up paths if my chds are in a subfolders since android can't find subfolders

Ok I loaded area51 in retroarch mame git and opened the area51zip and I got the screen and trigger gun it moves around. Then I tried to load the chd the next time and it loaded but had a test screen. I have several area51 roms I have a mx,t and an a. As well as other chd games have many names of same game. Not sure how to load them both at once

I don't think android can load the laser disc games (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Laserdisc_video_games), but if you do get any of these to load, let me know :) (mame) is (mame2014) as far as I know, I think they dropped the (2014) off the core because its evolved further.

that blows. I hope they emulate singe or daphne. area 51 isn't laserdisc and it doesn't load. Anything with chd

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think android can load the laser disc games (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Laserdisc_video_games), but if you do get any of these to load, let me know :) (mame) is (mame2014) as far as I know, I think they dropped the (2014) off the core because its evolved further.

hey sting I wonder if there's a chance to get chd files to run in mame with mess?

I'd be curious about which CHD-related games you guys would really like to play.   I agree the CD-based games would be nice until Daphne is ported to Android.   But most of the other games are going to be too slow.

I THINK the retroarch mame cores are a bit buggy on Android.   Area51 worked for me but other games didn't.

I'd be curious about which CHD-related games you guys would really like to play. I agree the CD-based games would be nice until Daphne is ported to Android. But most of the other games are going to be too slow.

I THINK the retroarch mame cores are a bit buggy on Android. Area51 worked for me but other games didn't.

cliff hanger and chopper command

Archived