Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Could not Verify HyperSpin Membership, check your credentials.

IamRoger

• 1 month later...

4 minutes ago, Cronos01 said:

I have the same issue with hyperspin login in hypersync for about one month.

I deleted the ini without effect, emumovies logs right but there is no way to log with hyperspin account.

Did you place the new version of Hypersync in a new empty folder? 

I have the last version of hypersync form long ago, the computer is in a cabinet that never updates system, and the last time hypersync worked for me was the 10 of January of this year acoording to logs.

Anyway, i tried right now to delete de entire folder of hypersync, deleted the folder in the user/appdata/roaming folder too and redownloaded  the last version of hypersync again in a empty folder.

But nothing worked, hyperspin log in always fail while emumovies log works right.

I dont know what more i can try.

Thanks for your help.

2 minutes ago, Cronos01 said:

I have the last version of hypersync form long ago, the computer is in a cabinet that never updates system, and the last time hypersync worked for me was the 10 of January of this year acoording to logs.

Anyway, i tried right now to delete de entire folder of hypersync, deleted the folder in the user/appdata/roaming folder too and redownloaded  the last version of hypersync again in a empty folder.

But nothing worked, hyperspin log in always fail while emumovies log works right.

I dont know what more i can try.

Thanks for your help.

Latest version is 3.5.0.32 from here.

The only other thing it could be is if you have an Asus router.

thats the version i have of hypersync.

And you are right i have a Asus AC68U router that i update regulary with merlin firmware.

There is something in the router configuration than i can change for hypersync to work again?

Thanks,

I have checked the router and i have encountered that AiProtection MaliciousSitesBlocking is blocking the connection with hsapi.hyperbase-live.com because it detects the conection as spam.

I have disconected the aiprotection and ,hypersync is working again.

Do you know if there is a way to avoid this? seems than Trend Micro database have hyperbase listed as a spam site.

Thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, Cronos01 said:

I have checked the router and i have encountered that AiProtection MaliciousSitesBlocking is blocking the connection with hsapi.hyperbase-live.com because it detects the conection as spam.

I have disconected the aiprotection and ,hypersync is working again.

Do you know if there is a way to avoid this? seems than Trend Micro database have hyperbase listed as a spam site.

Thanks for your help.

You have done correctly what others with the Asus router have done. Unfortunately I can't give you any more specifics on it's setup. 

Archived