Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

SkyHighGam3r

Comprehensive List of Natively Supported Compression Formats

hi, If someone could help me.

I have made all my pc engine cd/turbographx cd to CHD with suceess and works on retroarch windows like a charm.

But I try my CHD set on shield tv with retroarch android and hyperspin and retroarch only load the "player" with choice of music without launch the game.

is CHD is supported by mednafen pc engine cd core on Android ?

thanks for your help

regards

pierre

hi, I have just update the core and the info files, but now i can't load anymore any chd. I haven t access on the player anymore

I don't understand what happen. it's works nicely on windows

@mikty confirmed it's not working on android.

spoke to them over on discord and a commit has been pushed to include the HAVE_CHD=1 flag added to the Android makefile.

will update when it's in the online updater

Hi,
I discover that using the marvelous  "Multi Tracks (Bins PS1) .bat " for PSX GAMES in order to combine multiple files in one the some games lost some music like the street fighter alpha mentioning on earlier post.
In fact, the result doesn’t create a cue file, just the BIN.
But I discover than manually using isobuster to combines BIN files and ask for creating a cue files:  the BIN and cue files are generated and all music is good.
I would like to know if it’s possible to add a code on the "Multi Tracks (Bins PS1) .bat" or the "no 7z.bat" of Agent47, the creation of the missing cue file in order to allow a BIN+CUE  ?
With the cue files, the music is configuring correctly.
It would be so cool if we could use this bat to create automatically the 2 files for each game and not only the BIN.
Regards

if only mednafen psx core retroarch would work correctly on the shield tv, I would try with CHD. and if only pcsx rearmed could be compatible with CHD. I could test

but both solution aren't possible today

I hope in the future

6 hours ago, mikty said:

if only mednafen psx core retroarch would work correctly on the shield tv, I would try with CHD. and if only pcsx rearmed could be compatible with CHD. I could test

but both solution aren't possible today

I hope in the future

Your best option for now is to use PBP compression on your shield for PCSX Rearmed.