Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Change Wheel Position?

Attack_theTITANS

I'm setting up a PSP theme to look as close to the actual PSP XMB as possible (Just like loading a game from the PSP memory stick)

The problem I'm having is the position of the wheel

I need to move the wheel more to the left, and if possible stop with the main game a little more closer to the top (where the arrow is)

Anyone have any idea how to go about doing this?

Here's the mockup I made in Photoshop

backuppspimagetheme_zps5mnbtb1b.png

And here is how it is now so you can see where I have to move it from.

(I know how to resize the wheel images and change the text location. I just haven't gotten around to it.)

Screenshot%209_zpsdl5022ln.png

Great theme idea. While I don't think there's a native way at present to fine tune the wheel position like you want to, as a workaround you may be able to batch adjust the canvas size of the wheel images to have them offset to exactly how you want them.

Have you tried messing with the *:\HyperSpin\Settings .ini files? There are some settings that can be adjusted there under the [wheel] tag, I don't know if you can add more or less that what is defined using the HyperHQ UI though. "horz_wheel_y" is there, maybe it works by adding a vert_wheel_x value too?

Other than that your only option would be to offset your images using Photoshop or GIMP like Avar suggested by adding in canvas padding to the right side of the wheelart to push it more to the left side of the screen.

• 2 years later...

An old thread, but as I am looking for something similar in 2018, I thought that I would update this.

I am trying for more to the right, and yes it only goes so far to the right.

I done what I have just read, I saw the horizontal, and thought ok I shall try that on vertical, and I used x y and z, but that made no difference.

I have seen one persons video, where his does look as if they are far to the right, so I think that there is a solution somewhere, than people have said on this thread.

The only thing that I can think off, is reducing the artwork even further, so at the moment you need 1078 x something, I think it is. If you are doing 16:9 you have to reduce the image by 15% or something like that.

I shall try tomorrow to reduce it even more, and see if that works.

If anyone in the meantime worked out how to do this, any help would be great.

Regards

Mark

Archived