Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

360 Guide Button to Launch HyperSpin

nblakef

I do not.

However, this is a really cool idea!

I know there is a keymapper ( I keep meaning to try it, but I forget ) I forget it's name, but it allows keys to be mapped to that button.

My assumption is, using said program, we could set the guide button to a key-combo. (i.e. Ctrl+Shift+F1 or something)
Then, in windows, set that key-combo to launch the program. (I can not remember how to do this though)

Theoretically, using these methods... it should be possible.

I have think this do a while... Maybe my next project as I already experiment with xinput DLL

Edit: Idea... a personalizable launch menu when you press guide that show several apps. Hyperspin... Kodi... Others...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Read this. Had an idea.

I have my keymapper setup like this: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/14216-setup-xbox-360-controller-with-padstarr-for-all-of-hyperspin/

Created a "Desktop profile" in Padstarr. Added a command to it:"Hotswap profile" - "Switch to Hyperspin profile". Set this to the Guide button. It´s the only thing in that profile.

Hyperspin profile is set to autostart Hyperspin.

Add the "Desktop profile" as "Desktop profile" in Global settings. Done! With Padstarr running, press Guide button and Hyperspin launches!

Archived