Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

(Android) Working Systems List

thatman84

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good man I was going to use the posts here as gospel anyway. I'm just putting some real effort into the list. My build is slow because I find a whole information and try to fill before moving on.

Hopefully it's worthwhile for others but I'm doing it for myself really.

**UPDATED**

From information by member lilcza

Added

NEO GEO MVS & AES

NINTENDO 64DD

MS-DOS

COMMODORE AMIGA

NAMCO SYSTEM 22

SEGA MODEL 2

MAGNAVOX ODYSSEY

Did not Add

Wii or Wii Ware (need some more playability info on those)

OpenBOR as not launchable from Hyperspin??Anyone

Info on Amiga CD32 needed

lilcza

I figured i would start adding my contributions today, and this is a perfect place to start!

I can confirm that NeoGeo both MVS and AES work using a both Mame and Final Burn Alpha, but i recommend using FBA as the Mame Git is funny sometimes.

Nintendo DD64 is compatible with Mupen64, but they also have DD games converted into N64 cart roms as well.

For MS-Dos, you can use Dosbox or Magic Dosbox to play those games, but it requires you to make a crap load of Batch(.bat) files in one folder to run each game in its separate folder. I hope they add subdirectory support at some point.

OpenBOR does work, but there isn't any external game launching support added to it, yet. We should request that to be added so that in the next release it can be put in.

Amiga is supported with any version of UAE4ALL or P-UAE in retroarch.

The Wii & Wii ware is supported by Dolphin.

Namco System 22 & Sega Model 2 both work in Mame Git. It just runs at about 60% speed.

and the Magnavox Odyssey is supported by Retroarch with the new BlueMSX core.

I need to test alot of the other items out"

I have tried namco system 22 with mame git but speed is an issue. When it comes to 64dd games, do they run in full speed in mupen64? Moreover, i too managed to get epoch super cassette vision to work but did not have any luck with epoch pocket computer, how did you get that to work? What set of bios did uou use?

Gamepock set name

Egpcboot.bin

Thanks man, worked like a charm - was testing it on my shield tablet and for some reason it would not work. Was using the correct bios but to no avail. However on my shield tv, it is working perfectly, the same exact setup!

Thanks man, worked like a charm - was testing it on my shield tablet and for some reason it would not work. Was using the correct bios but to no avail. However on my shield tv, it is working perfectly, the same exact setup!

great. I'll do a few more tonight

I got tiger game.com to work. Most games have bad emulation but some work. Also got sord m5 to work. Controller doesn't bring up menu for mame so I can't configure keys for controller

Tried game.com too and only a few of them work. In hash file, it says no support in all games.

Got Hartung Game Master to work. Half of the games mentioned in the hash file work (with some sound glitches though), rest of the games, did not even bother to try them as in the supported section for each one of the games, in hash file, support is stated as "no"

Archived