Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Special artwork

ninja2bceen

Damn as sad as it sounds i couldnt wait to get back from my weekend away so i could try these too haha...There is a few themes that force close hyperspin on the shield so after changing the themes they work fine so im guessing its the swf files thats causing the force close. Thank you anyway and they looked great in the screens i seen

What are the themes that work? It might help work out what is the issue. These specialart don't have anything to do with themes. Do they crash every theme ie don't ever display at all?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mos

What are the themes that work? It might help work out what is the issue. These specialart don't have anything to do with themes. Do they crash every theme ie don't ever display at all?

Most themes work, found maybe 2 or 3 that have caused problems. I cant even remember where i got the themes from cos my shield hyperspin is just a copy of the bartop hyperspin and it was a long time ago when i set that up... I do remember it was a gameboy theme

The known issues thread in the android forum has some details on crashing swf's.

Couldn't copy it but it's to do with generic vector, AVM2 and as3.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/8460-known-issues-hyperspin-for-android/#entry146414

Not that I know what any of that is!!

It would be amazing to have a Nvidia Shield controller swf. I'm sure all the android users including myself would jump on them straight away.

I had all of those ideas but when you think about catering for the masses its unworkable without a lot of work. Which is disappointing.

the masses will eat the same poop sandwiches as the rest of us :]  lol just being silly

i dont even have an arcade cab and im interested in cool buttons for everyone :]

i just use an xbox controller

I think Potts43 already mentioned the words "You lot are worse than my kids" ;)

Daddy, why don't the buttons bob up n' down?

Daddy, why doesn't that buttons position match my Fisher Price/Tomy arcade layout exactly you fucking loser.

Daddy, why did mummy leave you for the Amazon delivery guy.

Daddy, try animating it Deluxe Paint.

I think Potts43 already mentioned the words "You lot worse than my kids" ;)

Daddy, why don't the buttons bob up n' down?

Daddy, why doesn't that buttons position match my Fisher Price/Tomy arcade layout exactly you fucking loser.

Daddy, why did mummy leave you for the Amazon delivery guy.

Daddy, try animating it Deluxe Paint.

oh dang i hope the needy lot of you like this lol    :] 

i guess im just feeding the beast

idk about the rest of you but i like it 

yeah i liked my own post :] wanna fight about it 

i can already here them saying well make the xbox ones move lol 

post-71342-0-55682300-1465382073_thumb.png

post-71342-0-06063400-1465382074_thumb.png

oh dang i hope the needy lot of you like this lol :]

If you cant like your own posts who can?

Nice work!

oh dang i hope the needy lot of you like this lol :]

pretty sexy indeed! Now the real test, can it somehow be integrated with the arcade swf version that Potts made? Top quality you all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya I see. So really there are four buttons we are talking about, with 16 different combinations if I'm doing the math right, so the text would have to have 16x4 64 different versions max? Is that right? What we could do is just have them made for those that request it and with there controller set up? After each request I think things should get zipped up for newcomers so they can find there own as you make them. The files should probably be named with the button order or something for easy identifications

Ya I see. So really there are four buttons we are talking about, with 16 different combinations if I'm doing the math right, so the text would have to have 16x4 64 different versions max? Is that right? What we could do is just have them made for those that request it and with there controller set up? After each request I think things should get zipped up for newcomers so they can find there own as you make them. The files should probably be named with the button order or something for easy identifications

Sounds like a lot of work and some people don't have six buttons, mine has eight some have three.

You need a default like a row of three buttons, the first animations showing the left button as select the following animation highlighting the middle button as back/exit.

That or a single button?

Archived