Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Special artwork

ninja2bceen

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing with swf to see if it was possible to do this with Special Art and themes. Not too sure about the outcome.

This is a main menu for Atari 2600

wow I'm not at my hyperspin but looking at the assets it's looking good. Maybe take a 3 sec video of it working or I'll look tonight maybe.cool

Ninja here you go! These are the new Main Menu SpecialArt1_3 you requested.

Cheers!

thanks again! note special art a2 with the arcade controls is showing button 5 for random but it should be player 1 button. You know the little white button with a man symbol like you see on a restroom sign? Once that gets replaced this is perfection for me

It would be amazing to have a Nvidia Shield controller swf. I'm sure all the android users including myself would jump on them straight away.

I'd choose special art working on my shield tv over pocket money. Even tho I'm 33 lol

Ok chaps,

I've taken a look at your shield controller and the four buttons look like the Xbox controller IMHO. Is it worth redoing that?

If so, what buttons to what function. Look at what already has been done above.

Thanks Potts. It's amazing. You speak of quality as it shrinks lol well what happens if you make the green and white button the same size as the Xbox buttons? Thanks so much for these great assets

Maybe if detail is needed the green button could have 25 cents or something on it or it could just be green

Hi potts. Tbh i am totally happy with the xbox controller special artwork, the problem is HyperSpin won't open when u have them put in the special art folder as mentioned before :(

they work just fine. You need to unzip them and then adjust the settings x and y in the main or system ini

Ok chaps,

I've taken a look at your shield controller and the four buttons look like the Xbox controller IMHO. Is it worth redoing that?

If so, what buttons to what function. Look at what already has been done above.

Yeah they are very similar, if a version gets done with the black buttons and coloured letters I would have them over the Xbox any day . If not I'm easy.

The buttons functions are limited in Android so they are easy! This is all of them I know

Up & down with both sticks or dpad

Main Menu

A or X = Select (& Left & Right Thumb stick press)

B or Y = Back

System menu

Same as above with these extras

L1 letter skip up (A->B->C ...)

R1 letter skip down

Hold L1orR1 for letter search

I'm out tonight I may have time to test the swf's when I get back.

The big problem I think is action scrip.

I would be happy with no animation and just the image!! Android is a compromise

hey everyone im just going to leave this here 

if you want to use it nice if you dont want to use it nice

but i got playstation + xbox buttons scaled to the same size.  they are scaleable with out loss of quality they are all smart objects very nice quality

i didnt add any text because everyone has different taste in which font to use  

so feel free to use them if you want :]  

PS + XB Buttons.psd

awesome, looking real nice. I'll have to check tonight if it fits in my special art a1 template..Just want to ensure the buttons dont seep over the layout. if it does not, you have landed on perfection! The count button may be too large at first glance but i have no reference other than comparing the size to the L button. The L button fit perfectly so i'm thinking the player 1 and coin wont be allowed to be bigger than L

Archived