Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Jasona9393

NEWBIE: Sega M2 in Hyperspin - configuring game controls (cabinet)

Hi everyone, my first ever post! 

I'm completely brand new to this, having just taken delivery of a Candy Cabs cabinet running lots of emulators under Hyperspin.

Therefore, please excuse the ignorance of this question, but then I hope it should be a simple one!

MY QUESTION: Quite simply: In the Sega model 2 emulator running in Hyperspin, how do you bring up a menu to configure the controls? I mean in MAME you would press Tab on the keyboard and select "Input - this game": What's the equivalent in Sega M2? 

REASON FOR ASKING: I absolutely adore the game "Top Skater" which I've found in the Sega M2 emulator. It fires up and launches into the demo mode OK, but it won't respond to any of the controls for "Insert Coin", so I can't play it! Aahhhh! The torture! The frustration! None of the controls or joysticks do "insert coin". I plugged in a keyboard and hit Tab, but it didn't respond. All I want to do is bring up the menu in which I can assign "insert coin" to one of the buttons: How do I do that, if it's one of the emulators in Hyperspin?

Many thanks in advance for any replies.

Jason. 

You have to set controls up through the emulator it's self. go to the emulator load a game if it goes to fullscreen hit escape then go to the game tab and it will let you set controls.

I personally don't care much for this emulator so I don't know if the skating game works with joystick and buttons. I remember it being a stand up game on a skate board.

Thanks so much for replying! I'll give that a try. That's right: It was a stand-up game, but I had a blast playing it with just keys on my laptop a while back. Happy to play it with a joystick and buttons, so hoping to get it to run on my arcade cabinet.

Incidentally, I also found the Top Skater ROM was in MAME but it didn't appear on the Hyperspin MAME "wheel" (I found it in the MAME ROMS folder just on the PC). When I eventually worked out how to launch the MAME one manually from Rocket Launcher, it was all glitchy and not running properly. The Sega M2 one runs fine, but I can't yet play it! Aaaahhhh!

If I hit "escape" in a game, it just goes back to the wheel: I mean it just exits that game and returns to the list of games available under that emulator. I don't see a "game tab" at all. What am I missing here? How do I just bring up a configuration menu?

Should I come out of Hyperspin altogether and go via rocket launcher or delve into the folders on the PC or something?

You need to forget about hyperspin and rocketlauncher and open the emulator and configure your controls from that program. Once that is done you can launch from hyperspin with the correct control configuration.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I set the game exit hotkey in RL to use my tankstick preconfig with v. It works as expected. Then i set each game from the emulator. I just wish there was a way to configure all the games at once. Seems tough though due to the variety of shooters, drivers, ECT. 

Edited by KillaBLK

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tmagni78
      Newb here,
      It seems that every time I launch a game in my hyperspin setup the log file pops up.  It's quite annoying and for the life of me I can't figure out how to disable it.  When I close hypserspin there are like 20 instances of TextPad opened that I have to close.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By mbnels
      We are trying to get hyperspin running with 4 Brook Universal Fighting boards and having trouble getting the joystick/button mapping to work both in games and in hyperspin. Can anyone lend a hand where I could get more information on how to do this?
      The Brook Accessory:
      http://www.brookaccessory.com/detail/06960737/
    • By croserII
      Some of stuff you can do
      create hyperspin or nointro dat from rom folder
      create mamlist.xml from rom folder
      copy roms listed in nointro or any supported xml\dat\xml format to desired rom folder
      rename your roms from any supported xml\dat\txt file and copy them to desired folder
      merge two supported xml\dat\txt file even info will be merged
      copy rom media file with game list from compatible xml\dat\txt
      much more
      compatible format are
      nonintrodat.dat (parent\clone xml) or standard 
      gamelist.xml
      hyperspin.xml(there is custom one,you can generate one as hyperspin_retrofe.xml)
      retrofe_include.txt (simple txt file with rom names)
      mameinfo.dat (only works in extract function)
      mamehistory.dat (only works in extract function)
      mamelist.xml

So What is this?
      convert from compatible xml\txt\dat game database format to xml\txt\dat game database,
      extract story files from gamelist.xml mamhistory.dat or mameinfo.dat
      combine or merge two compatible xml\txt\dat and get one file with updated games and info
      copy rom listed in compatible xml\dat\txt from source rom folder to desired folder\rename and crc32 supported,crc32 work with zip and none zip files
      scan and create xml\dat\txt from your roms folder,crc32 supported,crc32 work with zip and none zip files 

Requirement:
      Tested on windows 10 x64,should run on any windows +7 os (might run on win xp but not tested) 
      you 'll need at least one xml\txt\dat compatible file,check below in Note section
      How to use
      Simply choose the function from drop menu,click on input\output buttons,choose file type from filter drop menu in openfiledialog window,remember always provide the right file type,hyperspin need hyperspin file,nointro.dat need nointro dat file .......
      click doi it
      combine function explained:
      this tool is created to merge info from compatible xml dat xml database format.xml based on name or crc tag,the result is xml\txt\dat file with updated info added roms name and info from both file
      Associate function explained:
       associate function,input1 button should be any compatible xml\txt\dat,mediaroot should be the root folder of your rom media,example: nes media folder contain folders like snaps,title,manual,video snaps ... etc,this function will copy these media according to the name(or crc) in input1 source file
      Some Tips:
      Combine Nointro.dat+gamelist.xml=>resultfile saved as hyperspin_retrofe.xml
      combine resultfile.xml+hyperspin.xml with rating tag=>final_result.xml saved as hyperspin_retrofe.xml
      put the final_result.xml in RetroFE\meta\hyperlist rename it to your prefered system,make sure the name is matching the collection name in retrofe collectio dir
      delete meta.db from retrofe dir
      launch retrofe and have fun 
      ]NOTE:
      Important don't choose the wrong file always feed the right one check compatible file format above for more info
      the combine function priorties the info from input1 button when using crc as comparation,that means if you have the same game but the name in the first is different from the second input file,the first will be considered
      how to get gamelist.xml
      use scraper to get gamelist.xml for your prefered system(mame,sega,snes...) can be found https://github.com/retropie/retropie-setup/wiki/scraper
      put scraper inside your roms folder,ru cmd or use bat(recommended) put these commands:

scraper.exe -add_not_found -console_src="gdb" -use_filename=true -download_images=false -no_thumb 
      PAUSE
       now copy the generated gamelist.xml file from your rom folder to the program folder

Contacts:
      http://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com/
      https://www.facebook.com/Emulators-Organizer/
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6F9RyhFdg
      done 
      enjoy
      Best regard Croser

• By vortos
      Bonjour, j'ai installé la Atari lynx avec Rocket Launcher. Tout fonctionne nickel. Les roms fonctionnent lorsque je les démarre manuellement avec l'émulateur Handy. Mais dès que je passe par Rocket Launcher ou par Hyperspin j'ai un premier message d'erreur "Capture.png". Si je clique sur "OK" il vas lancé l'émulateur à coté "Capture 3".
      En plus de ce message, un autre message d'erreur s'affiche au bout de 30 secondes (celui de Hyperspin) "Capture 2.png".
      J'ai Hyperspin 1.5.1.0, Handy 1.0.0.1 et je suis sur Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Les roms ne sont pas dans des zip. J'ai essayé de les mettrent dans des zip mais l'émulateur Handy ne le supporte pas.
      Le problème ne peux pas venir de l'installation de RocketLauncher car j'ai déjà installé avec la Atari 5200 / la Capcom Play System I, II et III / la NES et la SNES ainsi que la N64.
      Je pense que le problème viens du Module installé sur RocketLauncher "Handy.ahk" pour la v0.95 hack.
      Le problème c'est que je ne sais pas comment ajouter des modules sur RocketLauncher. Et je ne sais pas ou trouver un autre module Handy.ahk.
      J'ai essayé ces solutions sans succés:
      - http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-4516.html
      - https://insertmorecoins.es/foro/mess/there-was-an-error-waiting-for-the-windows-'ahk_class-mame'/
      Du coup voici mes logs : RocketLauncher.log
      > 11:51:59:207 | RL |      INFO  | +N/A   | Main - RocketLauncher v1.2.0.1 (www.rlauncher.com) 11:51:59:352 | RL |      INFO  | +156   | Main - System Specs:                     RocketLauncher Dir: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher                     RocketLauncher is: 32-bit                     OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Édition Familiale Premium                      SKU: Home Premium                     Total Memory: 8131.71 MB                     Free Memory: 5487.40 MB                     Used Memory: 2644.309 MB                     SystemType: 64-bit                     Physical Processors: 1                     Logical Processors: 4                     GPU 1 Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti                     GPU 1 RAM: 1024.00 MB                     GPU 1 Driver Version: 23.21.13.9135                     Sound 1 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio                     Sound 1 Status: Enabled                     Sound 2 Device: Realtek High Definition Audio                     Sound 2 Status: Enabled                     Sound 3 Device: Périphérique audio USB                     Sound 3 Status: Enabled                     Sound 4 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio                     Sound 4 Status: Enabled                     Sound 5 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio                     Sound 5 Status: Enabled                     Sound 6 Device: NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)                     Sound 6 Status: Enabled                     Sound 7 Device: NVIDIA High Definition Audio                     Sound 7 Status: Enabled                     OS Language: French_Standard                     System Locale: fr-FR                     Formats Locale: fr-FR                     Windows UI Language: fr-FR                     Text Encoding: Windows-1252                     OS Admin Status: Yes                     RL Compatibility Flags:                      Latest .Net Version: v4.0.30319                     Monitor #1 (\\.\DISPLAY1): 1600x900 (1600x900 work) [32bit] [60hz] [Landscape]  (Primary)                     Current AHK Desktop Width: 1600                     Current AHK Desktop Height: 900                     Monitor #1 DPI: 100                     ErrorMode: 0                     AutoHotkey Path:                      AHK Version: 1.1.13.00                     Unicode: No 11:51:59:352 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe exists 11:51:59:353 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - Raw CLI received: "-s Atari Lynx -r Awesome Golf (USA, Europe) -f C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\HyperSpin.exe -p HyperSpin -c 1 -o 1" 11:51:59:353 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - Loading Front End Plugin: "HyperSpin" 11:51:59:354 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - RocketLauncher received "Atari Lynx" and "Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)" 11:51:59:362 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - Did not find a "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Settings\Atari Lynx\Game Options.ini" file, skipping any game-specific options. 11:51:59:362 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - Awesome Golf (USA, Europe) is using the default emulator: mess 11:51:59:362 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - Checking for a [mess] section in C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Settings\Atari Lynx\Emulators.ini 11:51:59:362 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - Found [mess] in C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Settings\Atari Lynx\Emulators.ini 11:51:59:362 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules\Handy\Handy.ahk exists 11:51:59:367 | RL |      INFO  | +16    | Main - CRC Check - CRC matches, this is an official unedited module. 11:51:59:367 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - Awesome Golf (USA, Europe) will use module: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules\Handy\Handy.ahk 11:51:59:384 | RL |      INFO  | +15    | Main - Using standard method with "Rom Extension" SkipChecks or without any SkipChecks. 11:51:59:387 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\handy.exe exists 11:51:59:387 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - INI Keys read 11:51:59:388 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.exe exists 11:51:59:388 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.dll exists 11:51:59:391 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - "Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)" does not qualify for MultiGame. Only roms with any of these strings in their name are acceptable: \(Disc|\(Disk|\(Cart|\(Tape|\(Cassette|\(Part|\(Side 11:51:59:391 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Started 11:51:59:391 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Looking for rom: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe).zip 11:51:59:391 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Found rom: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe).zip 11:51:59:391 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckPaths - Ended 11:51:59:392 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - User Variables:                     ;----------------------------------------------------------------------------                     ; INJECTED VARIABLES                     ;----------------------------------------------------------------------------                                          #NoTrayIcon                     #InstallKeybdHook                     MiscUtils.DetectHiddenWindows("On")                     SetTitleMatchMode, 2                     SendMode, Event                     Global RLLog                     Global RLObject                     0 := "12"                     rlPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher"                     pluginPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Plugins"                     pluginName := "HyperSpin"                     pluginExt := ".plugin"                     contextOnExit := "1"                     rlMode := ""                     rlTitle := "RocketLauncher"                     rlVersion := "1.2.0.1"                     rlAuthor := "djvj"                     rlURL := "www.rlauncher.com"                     langFile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Data\Language\Localization.ini"                     primMonitor := "1"                     frontendPID := ""                     frontendPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop"                     frontendExe := "HyperSpin.exe"                     frontendExt := "exe"                     frontendName := "HyperSpin"                     frontendDrive := "C"                     exitEmulatorKey := "~Esc"                     restoreFE := "false"                     exitScriptKey := "~q & ~s"                     toggleCursorKey := "~e & ~t"                     emuFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\handy.exe"                     emuPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx"                     emuName := "mess"                     emuExt := "exe"                     baseRomPath := ""                     romPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms"                     romPathFromIni := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms"                     romExtension := ".zip"                     romExtensionOrig := ".zip"                     romExtensions := "zip|rar|lnx"                     executable := "handy.exe"                     systemDbName := "Atari Lynx"                     systemName := "Atari Lynx"                     dbPath := ""                     dbName := "Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)"                     dbExt := ""                     romFoundByExt := ""                     romName := "Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)"                     romMapPath := ""                     romMappingEnabled := "false"                     romMappingLaunchMenuEnabled := "false"                     romMappingFirstMatchingExt := "false"                     romMappingShowAllRomsInArchive := "true"                     romMappingNumberOfGamesByScreen := "7"                     romMappingHideParent := "false"                     romMappingMenuWidth := "400"                     romMappingMenuMargin := "65"                     romMappingTextFont := "Bebas Neue"                     romMappingTextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s60 Bold"                     romMappingDisabledTextColor := "ff888888"                     romMappingTextSizeDifference := "7"                     romMappingTextMargin := "15"                     romMappingTitleTextFont := "Bebas Neue"                     romMappingTitleTextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s90 Bold"                     romMappingTitle2TextFont := "Bebas Neue"                     romMappingTitle2TextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s22 Bold"                     romMappingGameInfoTextFont := "Bebas Neue"                     romMappingGameInfoTextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s22 Regular"                     romMappingGameNameTextFont := "Bebas Neue"                     romMappingGameNameTextOptions := "cFFFFFFFF r4 s40 Regular"                     romMappingBackgroundBrush := "aa000000"                     romMappingColumnBrush := "33000000"                     romMappingButtonBrush1 := "6f000000"                     romMappingButtonBrush2 := "33000000"                     romMappingBackgroundAlign := "Stretch and Lose Aspect"                     romMappingMenuFlagWidth := "55"                     romMappingMenuFlagSeparation := "7"                     romMappingDefaultMenuList := "FullList"                     romMappingSingleFilteredRomAutomaticLaunch := "false"                     altArchiveNameOnly := ""                     altRomNameOnly := ""                     altArchiveAndRomName := ""                     altArchiveAndManyRomNames := ""                     altRomNamesOnly := ""                     romMapScenario := ""                     skipchecks := "false"                     romMatchExt := "false"                     blockInputTime := "0"                     blockInputFile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\BlockInput.exe"                     errorLevelReporting := "false"                     lockLaunch := "false"                     lockLaunchGame := ""                     screenRotationAngle := "0"                     screenRotationAngleGame := ""                     setResolution := ""                     logFile := ""                     logLabel := ["    INFO"," WARNING","   ERROR","   DEBUG","   TRACE"]                     logLevel := "3"                     logShowDebugConsole := "false"                     logShowCommandWindow := "false"                     logCommandWindow := "false"                     logIncludeModule := "true"                     logIncludeFileProperties := "true"                     logIncludeDLLLogs := "false"                     errorSounds := "true"                     rlDebugConsoleStdout := ""                     sysLang := "French_Standard"                     sysType := "64-bit"                     broadcastWindowTitle := ""                     navUpKey := "Up"                     navDownKey := "Down"                     navLeftKey := "Left"                     navRightKey := "Right"                     navSelectKey := "Enter"                     navP2UpKey := "Numpad8"                     navP2DownKey := "Numpad2"                     navP2LeftKey := "Numpad4"                     navP2RightKey := "Numpad6"                     navP2SelectKey := "NumpadEnter"                     originalWidth := "1600"                     originalHeight := "900"                     vdEnabled := "false"                     vdFullPath := ""                     vdUseSCSI := "true"                     vdDriveLetter := ""                     vdDriveLetterScsi := ""                     vdAddDrive := "true"                     demulShooterPath := ""                     servoStikEnabled := "false"                     servoStikExitMode := "false"                     ledblinkyEnabled := "false"                     ledblinkySystemName := ""                     ledblinkyFullPath := ""                     ledblinkyProfilePath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\LEDBlinky"                     ledblinkyRLProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\LEDBlinky\RocketLauncher"                     winIPACFullPath := ""                     ultraMapEnabled := "false"                     ultraMapFullPath := ""                     emuIdleShutdown := "0"                     launchPasswordHash := "UpUpDownDownLeftRightLeftRight"                     cursorSize := ""                     hideCursor := "false"                     hideEmu := "false"                     hideFE := "false"                     suspendFE := "false"                     fadeIn := "false"                     fadeInDuration := "500"                     fadeInTransitionAnimation := "DefaultAnimateFadeIn"                     fadeInDelay := "0"                     fadeInExitDelay := "0"                     fadeOutExitDelay := "0"                     fadeOut := "false"                     fadeOutExtraScreen := "false"                     fadeOutDuration := "500"                     fadeOutTransitionAnimation := "DefaultAnimateFadeOut"                     fadeOutDelay := "0"                     fadeLyrInterpolation := "7"                     fadeMuteEmulator := "false"                     fadeUseBackgrounds := "false"                     fadeClickThrough := "false"                     fadeSounds := "true"                     fade7zProgressMode := "extraction"                     fadeWidthBaseRes := "1920"                     fadeHeightBaseRes := "1080"                     fadeLyr1Color := "FF000000"                     fadeLyr1AlignImage := "Stretch and Lose Aspect"                     fadeLyr2Pos := "Stretch and Lose Aspect"                     fadeLyr2X := "0"                     fadeLyr2Y := "0"                     fadeLyr2W := ""                     fadeLyr2H := ""                     fadeLyr2Adjust := "1"                     fadeLyr2PicPad := "0"                     fadeLyr2Prefix := "Extra Layer 1 - Console"                     fadeLyr3Pos := "Center"                     fadeLyr3X := "450"                     fadeLyr3Y := "450"                     fadeLyr3W := ""                     fadeLyr3H := ""                     fadeLyr3Adjust := "1"                     fadeLyr3PicPad := "0"                     fadeLyr3Speed := "750"                     fadeLyr3Animation := "DefaultFadeAnimation"                     fadeLyr37zAnimation := "DefaultFadeAnimation"                     fadeLyr3Type := "imageandbar"                     fadeLyr3ImgFollow7zProgress := "true"                     fadeLyr3Repeat := "1"                     fadeLyr3BackImageTransparency := "30"                     fadeLyr3StaticPos := "No Alignment"                     fadeLyr3StaticX := "0"                     fadeLyr3StaticY := "870|1575"                     fadeLyr3StaticW := ""                     fadeLyr3StaticH := ""                     fadeLyr3StaticAdjust := "1"                     fadeLyr3StaticPicPad := "0"                     fadeLyr3StaticPrefix := "Info Bar"                     fadeLyr4Adjust := "1"                     fadeLyr4X := "1792|952"                     fadeLyr4Y := "891|1596"                     fadeLyr4W := "128"                     fadeLyr4H := ""                     fadeLyr4Pos := "No Alignment"                     fadeLyr4FPS := "50"                     fadeLyr4PicPad := "0"                     fadeTranspGifColor := "FFFFFF"                     fadeBarWindow := "Image"                     fadeBarWindowX := ""                     fadeBarWindowY := ""                     fadeBarWindowW := "900"                     fadeBarWindowH := ""                     fadeBarWindowR := "30"                     fadeBarWindowM := "30"                     fadeBarWindowHatchStyle := "8"                     fadeBar := "7zOnly"                     fadeProgressDuration := "0"                     fadeBarBack := "true"                     fadeBarBackColor := "FF555555"                     fadeBarH := "30"                     fadeBarR := "10"                     fadeBarColor := "DD00BFFF"                     fadeBarHatchStyle := "8"                     fadeBarPercentageText := "true"                     fadeBarInfoText := "true"                     fadeBarXOffset := "0"                     fadeBarYOffset := "150"                     fadeRomInfoDescription := "filtered text"                     fadeRomInfoSystemName := "image"                     fadeRomInfoYear := "text with label"                     fadeRomInfoDeveloper := "disabled"                     fadeRomInfoPublisher := "disabled"                     fadeRomInfoGenre := "disabled"                     fadeRomInfoRating := "image"                     fadeRomInfoOrder := "Description|SystemName|Year|Developer|Genre|Rating|Publisher"                     fadeRomInfoTextPlacement := "User Defined"                     fadeRomInfoTextMargin := "7"                     fadeRomInfoText1Options := "w1600|787 h90 x165 y870|1575 cFFE1E1E1 r4 s90 Left Regular"                     fadeRomInfoText2Options := "w400 x8 y15 cFF555555 r4 s60 Bold"                     fadeRomInfoText3Options := "w310 x165 y960|1665 cFFE1E1E1 r4 s66 Left Regular"                     fadeRomInfoText4Options := "w1305|492 h66 x460 y960|1665 cFFE1E1E1 r4 s66 Left Regular"                     fadeRomInfoText5Options := "cFF555555 r4 s42 Bold"                     fadeRomInfoText6Options := "h135 x15 y885|1590 cFFCFCFCA r4 s120 Regular"                     fadeRomInfoText7Options := "h135 x15 y885|1590 cFFCFCFCA r4 s120 Regular"                     fadeStats_Number_of_Times_Played := "text with label"                     fadeStats_Last_Time_Played := "text with label"                     fadeStats_Average_Time_Played := "text with label"                     fadeStats_Total_Time_Played := "text with label"                     fadeStats_System_Total_Played_Time := "text with label"                     fadeStats_Total_Global_Played_Time := "text with label"                     fadeStatsInfoOrder := "Number_of_Times_Played|Last_Time_Played|Average_Time_Played|Total_Time_Played|System_Total_Played_Time|Total_Global_Played_Time"                     fadeStatsInfoTextPlacement := "topRight"                     fadeStatsInfoTextMargin := "7"                     fadeStatsInfoText1Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold"                     fadeStatsInfoText2Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold"                     fadeStatsInfoText3Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold"                     fadeStatsInfoText4Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold"                     fadeStatsInfoText5Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold"                     fadeStatsInfoText6Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s22 Bold"                     fadeText1X := "0"                     fadeText1Y := "0"                     fadeText1Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s30 Right Bold"                     fadeText1 := "Loading Game"                     fadeText2X := "0"                     fadeText2Y := "0"                     fadeText2Options := "cFFB4B4B4 r4 s30 Right Bold"                     fadeText2 := "Extraction Complete, Ready"                     fadeText3 := "Loading Game"                     fadeText4 := "Loading Complete"                     fadeFont := "Bebas Neue"                     fadeSystemAndRomLayersOnly := "false"                     fadeExtractionTime := "disabled"                     fadeExtractionTimeTextX := "0"                     fadeExtractionTimeTextY := "0"                     fadeExtractionTimeTextOptions := "cFF555555 r4 s20 Bold"                     fadeInterruptKey := ""                     detectFadeErrorEnabled := "true"                     fadeImgPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Media\Fade"                     RLDataPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Data"                     RLMediaPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Media"                     RLErrSoundPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Media\Sounds\Error"                     modulesPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules"                     moduleFullName := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules\Handy\Handy.ahk"                     moduleName := "Handy"                     modulePath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Modules\Handy"                     moduleExtension := "ahk"                     moduleExtensionsPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions"                     libPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib"                     sevenZEnabled := "false"                     sevenZPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.exe"                     sevenZDllPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\7z.dll"                     sevenZExtractPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Temps"                     sevenZExtractPathOrig := ""                     sevenZAttachSystemName := "false"                     sevenZDelTemp := "false"                     sevenZFormats := ".zip"                     sevenZFormatsNoP := "zip"                     sevenZFormatsRegEx := "\.zip"                     sevenZGamesToKeep := ""                     sevenZDeletePerSystem := "false"                     sevenZExtensions := "zip"                     7zExtractPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Temps"                     mgEnabled := "false"                     mgKey := "~NumpadSub"                     mgBackgroundColor := "FF000000"                     mgSidePadding := "0.2"                     mgWidthBaseRes := "1920"                     mgHeightBaseRes := "1080"                     mgYOffset := "500|800"                     mgFont := "Arial"                     mgText1Options := "x10p y250|500 w80p Center cBBFFFFFF r4 s100 BoldItalic"                     mgText1Text := "Please select a game"                     mgText2Options := "w96p cFFFFFFFF r4 s50 Center BoldItalic"                     mgText2Offset := "100"                     mgUseSound := "true"                     mgSoundfreq := "300"                     mgExitEffect := "none"                     mgSelectedEffect := "rotate"                     mgUseGameArt := "false"                     mgCandidate := ""                     mgValidTypes := "\(Disc|\(Disk|\(Cart|\(Tape|\(Cassette|\(Part|\(Side"                     mgOnLaunch := "false"                     pauseEnabled := "false"                     pauseKey := "~NumpadAdd"                     pauseBackToMenuBarKey := "X"                     pauseZoomInKey := "C"                     pauseZoomOutKey := "V"                     pauseScreenshotKey := "~PrintScreen"                     pauseHiToTextPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\HiToText.exe"                     pauseSaveStateKeyCodes := ""                     pauseLoadStateKeyCodes := ""                     keyboardEncoder := ""                     keyboardEncoderEnabled := "false"                     keymapperEnabled := "false"                     keymapperAHKMethod := "false"                     keymapper := "xpadder"                     xpadderFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Utilities\Xpadder\xpadder.exe"                     joyToKeyFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Utilities\JoyToKey\JoyToKey.exe"                     profilePath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles"                     keymapperProfilePath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder"                     keymapperFrontEndProfileName := "RocketLauncherUI"                     keymapperFrontEndProfile := "false"                     keymapperRocketLauncherProfileEnabled := "false"                     joyIDsEnabled := "false"                     joyIDsPreferredControllersGlobal := ""                     joyIDsPreferredControllersSystem := "use_global"                     joyIDsPreferredControllersOnExit := ""                     CustomJoyNamesEnabled := "false"                     CustomJoyNames := ""                     rotateMethod := "false"                     FEProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\RocketLauncherUI"                     defaultProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\_Default"                     systemProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\Atari Lynx"                     xPadderSystemProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\Atari Lynx\_Default"                     emuProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\Atari Lynx\mess"                     romProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\Atari Lynx\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)"                     RocketLauncherProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\RocketLauncher"                     blankProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\xpadder\_Default\blank"                     ahkFEProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\RocketLauncherUI"                     ahkDefaultProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\_Default"                     ahkSystemProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\Atari Lynx"                     ahkEmuProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\Atari Lynx\mess"                     ahkRomProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\Atari Lynx\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)"                     ahkRocketLauncherProfile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Profiles\AHK\RocketLauncher"                     bezelEnabled := "false"                     bezelICEnabled := "false"                     shaderName := "false"                     shaderColor := ""                     shaderTransparency := ""                     statisticsEnabled := "true"                     pressDuration := "-1"                     emuVolume := "1"                     dxwndIni := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\dxwnd\dxwnd.ini"                     dxwndFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\dxwnd\dxwnd.exe"                     qResFullPath := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\QRes.exe"                     mon1O := ""                     pacDrivedllFile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Module Extensions\PacDrive32.dll"                     userFadeAnimIniFile := "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Fade Animations.ini"                     testFile := ""                     testDuration := ""                     initialErrorMode := "0" 11:51:59:393 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded XHotkey Init.ahk scripts 11:51:59:393 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded Statistics Init.ahk scripts 11:51:59:393 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Validating module 11:51:59:393 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Validation complete 11:51:59:393 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Module:                     MEmu := "Handy"                     MEmuV := "v0.95 hack"                     MURL := ["http://handy.sourceforge.net/"]                     MAuthor := ["djvj"]                     MVersion := "2.0.2"                     MCRC := "ADDC69E9"                     iCRC := "1BCEE76A"                     MID := "635038268897588652"                     MSystem := ["Atari Lynx"]                     ;----------------------------------------------------------------------------                     ; Notes:                     ; This module is for the Hacked version of the emu, NOT the normal release as it will not work. http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5                     ; Make sure lynxboot.img is in the dir with the emu.                     ;                      ; Set the variables in RocketLauncherUI to your liking                                          ; Command Line Options for Hacked version:                     ; Screen options:                     ; -d=1 .....Normal Mode (Windowed)                     ; -d=2 .....Normal Mode (Full Screen)                     ; -d=3 .....Lynx LCD (Windowed)                     ; -d=4 .....Lynx LCD (Full Screen)                     ; -d=5 .....Eagle (Windowed)                     ; -d=6 .....Eagle (Full Screen)                     ; -d=7 .....GDI Mode (Windowed)                     ;                     ; Zoom options:                     ; -z=1 .....zoom in 1X                     ; -z=2 .....zoom in 2X                     ; -z=3 .....zoom in 3X                     ; -z=4 .....zoom in 4X                     ;                     ; Rotate options:                     ; -r=0 .....No rotation, normal                     ; -r=1 .....Rotate Left                     ; -r=2 .....Rotate Right                     ;                     ; Settings are stored in the registry @ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Irwell Expert Systems\handy\Version 1.0                     ;----------------------------------------------------------------------------                     StartModule()                     BezelGUI()                     FadeInStart()                                          hideEmuObj := Object("ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd",1)    ; Hide_Emu will hide these windows. 0 = will never unhide, 1 = will unhide later                     7z(romPath, romName, romExtension, 7zExtractPath)                                          settingsFile := modulePath . "\" . moduleName . ".ini"                     ScreenMode := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "ScreenMode","2",,1)                     ZoomLevel := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "ZoomLevel","4",,1)                     bezelTopOffset := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "bezelTopOffset","29",,1)                     bezelBottomOffset := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "bezelBottomOffset","30",,1)                     bezelLeftOffset := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "bezelLeftOffset","10",,1)                     bezelRightOffset := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, "Settings", "bezelRightOffset","10",,1)                     rotateScreen := IniReadCheck(settingsFile, romName, "RotateScreen",A_Space,,1)    ; Options are Left, Right, or not defined (per-game option)                                          rotateScreen := If rotateScreen = "Left" ? 1 : rotateScreen = "Right" ? 2 : 0                                          BezelStart("fixResMode",,(If rotateScreen ? 1:""))                                          If bezelPath                         ScreenMode = 3                                          CheckFile(emuPath . "\lynxboot.img")                                          HideEmuStart()                     Run(executable . " -r=" . rotateScreen . " -d=" . ScreenMode . " -z=" . zoomLevel . " ""-g=" romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension . """", emuPath)                                          WinWait("ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd")                     WinWaitActive("ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd")                                          BezelDraw()                     HideEmuEnd()                     FadeInExit()                     Process("WaitClose", executable)                     7zCleanUp()                     BezelExit()                     FadeOutExit()                     ExitModule()                                                               HaltEmu:                         disableActivateBlackScreen = true                     Return                                          BezelLabel:                         disableHideTitleBar = true                         disableHideBorder = true                     Return                                          CloseProcess:                         FadeOutStart()                         WinClose("ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd")                     Return 11:51:59:393 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded Multi-Player scripts 11:51:59:393 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Loaded Statistics.ahk script 11:51:59:394 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Global.ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Atari Lynx.ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Emulators\mess.ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Atari Lynx\Emulators\mess.ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - "C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\Lib\User Functions\Atari Lynx\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe).ahk" not found 11:51:59:394 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | BuildScript - Finished injecting functions into module 11:51:59:394 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - Module is built 11:51:59:394 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\RocketLauncher\AutoHotkey.dll exists 11:51:59:395 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | Main - Running module 11:51:59:552 | MD |      INFO  | +N/A   | Module initialized 11:51:59:553 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | StartModule - Started 11:51:59:553 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | StartModule - MEmu: Handy                     MEmuV: v0.95 hack                     MURL: http://handy.sourceforge.net/                     MAuthor: djvj                     MVersion: 2.0.2                     MCRC: ADDC69E9                     iCRC: 1BCEE76A                     MID: 635038268897588652                     MSystem: Atari Lynx 11:51:59:553 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | StartModule - You have a supported System Name for this module: "Atari Lynx" 11:51:59:553 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | LocaleUtils.i18n - Started 11:51:59:553 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | LocaleUtils.i18n - Ended, using "Ouvrir" for "dialog.open" 11:51:59:579 | MD |      INFO  | +32    | LocaleUtils.i18n - Started 11:51:59:579 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | LocaleUtils.i18n - Ended, using "Démarrer" for "dialog.start" 11:51:59:580 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | PluginInit - Started 11:51:59:580 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Databases\Atari Lynx\Atari Lynx.xml exists 11:51:59:582 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | BuildAssetsTable - Started - Building Table for: Game Logo|System Logo 11:51:59:582 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | BuildAssetsTable - Ended 11:51:59:582 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | BuildAssetsTable - Started - Building Table for: Artwork1|Box Art|Cartridge|Flyers|Letters|Other 11:51:59:614 | MD |      INFO  | +31    | BuildAssetsTable - Ended 11:51:59:614 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | BuildAssetsTable - Started - Building Table for: Game Video|System Video 11:51:59:615 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | BuildAssetsTable - Ended 11:51:59:615 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | PluginInit - Ended 11:51:59:633 | MD |      INFO  | +31    | StartModule - Ended 11:51:59:633 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | Module Setting - [Settings] - ScreenMode: 2 11:51:59:633 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | Module Setting - [Settings] - ZoomLevel: 4 11:51:59:633 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | Module Setting - [Settings] - bezelTopOffset: 29 11:51:59:633 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | Module Setting - [Settings] - bezelBottomOffset: 30 11:51:59:633 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | Module Setting - [Settings] - bezelLeftOffset: 10 11:51:59:633 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | Module Setting - [Settings] - bezelRightOffset: 10 11:51:59:633 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | Module Setting - [Awesome Golf (USA, Europe)] - RotateScreen:  11:51:59:633 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | CheckFile - Checking if C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\lynxboot.img exists 11:51:59:634 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | Run - Running: C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\handy.exe -r=0 -d=2 -z=4 "-g=C:\Users\Cloridan\Desktop\Emulators\Atari Lynx\roms\Awesome Golf (USA, Europe).zip" 11:51:59:696 | MD |      INFO  | +62    | WinWait - Waiting for "ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd" 11:52:31:732 | MD |     ERROR  | +32027 | ScriptError - There was an error waiting for the window "ahk_class AfxFrameOrView100sd". Please check you have the correct version emulator installed for this module, followed any notes in the module, and have this emulator working outside your Frontend first. Also turn off Fade to see if you are hiding your problem. 11:52:31:732 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | ExitModule - Started 11:52:31:732 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | UpdateStatistics - Starting Updating Statistics 11:52:31:855 | MD |      INFO  | +125   | UpdateStatistics - Game section statistics updated. 11:52:31:855 | MD |      INFO  | +0     | ExitModule - Ended End of Module Logs 11:52:31:992 | RL |      INFO  | +32605 | Main - Module ended, exiting RocketLauncher normally 11:52:31:992 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | ExitScript - Started 11:52:31:995 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | ExitScript - Restoring taskbar 11:52:32:220 | RL |      INFO  | +218   | SystemCursor - Restoring mouse cursor 11:52:32:226 | RL |      INFO  | +16    | ExitScript - Restored cursor 11:52:32:226 | RL |      INFO  | +0     | ExitScript - Ended  

Et voici mon fichier RocketLauncherUI.ini :
      [Settings]
      Hide_Incomplete_Modules=false
      Panic_Mode_Enabled=false
      Minimize_To_Systray=false
      Activate_After_Launch=true
      Add_JoyToKey_License=false
      [UI_Settings]
      Editable_Paths=false
      Editable_HotKeys=false
      Editable_TextOptions=false
      Editable_Colors=false
      Editable_OptionLists=false
      Editable_JoystickOptions=false
      Editable_DisplayOptions=false
      Internal_Tab_Placement=Top
      Main_Icons_Size=64
      Last_Tab_Selection=4
      Window_Coordinates=1150|710|450|190
      [Startup]
      Load_Modules_At_Startup=true
      Load_Profiles_At_Startup=true
      Load_Plugins_At_Startup=true
      Check_Updates_At_Startup=true
      Check_WMI_At_Startup=true
      [Modules]
      System_Context_Emu_Modules=true
      Virtual_Emulators=
      [Paths]
      Use_Relative_Paths=true
      RL_Folder=..
      Media_Folder_Path=.\Media
      Module_Editor_Path=
      [Data_Exporter]
      Audit_List_Exporter=Text
      [WebService]
      Enable_WebService=false
      WebService_Port=8000
      [Updater]
      Last_Update_Date=2018/07/30 15:11:34
      Last_Update_Hash=F516CEB4

En espérant pouvoir régler le bug. Merci d'avance pour votre aide (  ;

• By paul4tune
      My question is can i install bezels to games on the Nvidea Shield. 
      thank you