Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

RetroKenesis

TurboGrafx 16 3D Boxes

1 hour ago, Kondorito said:

@RetroKenesis! Just stumbled here!

PLEASE, tell me you have finished this set! :o

Unfortunately, No. But, I'm glad that you reminded me about this! Guess I got so overwhelmed with other projects and life in general that I forgot about it.I will get back on it this week bro!

3 minutes ago, RetroKenesis said:

Unfortunately, No. But, I'm glad that you reminded me about this! Guess I got so overwhelmed with other projects and life in general that I forgot about it.I will get back on it this week bro!

Glad to hear from you dude!
That was poetry to my eyes :)

I was checking boxes for TG16 and PCE and the PCE ones look like regular cd cases (with black or white front spine). Do you know if the PCE games came in boxes like the TG16 ones?

I want to help to finish this project @RetroKenesis:) 

How many boxes are left to make? Are you doing both TG16 and PCE? Let me know if my help is wanted/needed, or if you rather manage it by yourself :)

5 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

I was checking boxes for TG16 and PCE and the PCE ones look like regular cd cases (with black or white front spine). Do you know if the PCE games came in boxes like the TG16 ones?

I want to help to finish this project @RetroKenesis:) 

How many boxes are left to make? Are you doing both TG16 and PCE? Let me know if my help is wanted/needed, or if you rather manage it by yourself :)

I only have 27 left to go. I think I can manage that but, If you want to help with PC Engine, that would be awesome. as far as I know, they ALL came in CD cases even though they were cards. If somebody hasn't done them already, I would totally be into helping you get it done.

Ok, so to be sure; Tg16 came in boxes and within the boxes a cd case with the card inside, and PCE came only directly in cd cases with the card inside?

I havent seen a 3d box set for PCE. They seem to be made in cases with black or white front spines. I can easily batch the 2d covers into the awesome cd templates from@SupraKarma in a couple of minutes, the hard work resides in reviewing which game goes with which front spine, and collecting the ~300 customd side spines (unless somebody has a good source for it).

I am in, as the PCE is my last system that lacks proper 3d boxes (except the n64 which I made with generic sides). 

1 hour ago, Kondorito said:

Ok, so to be sure; Tg16 came in boxes and within the boxes a cd case with the card inside, and PCE came only directly in cd cases with the card inside?

I havent seen a 3d box set for PCE. They seem to be made in cases with black or white front spines. I can easily batch the 2d covers into the awesome cd templates [email protected] in a couple of minutes, the hard work resides in reviewing which game goes with which front spine, and collecting the ~300 customd side spines (unless somebody has a good source for it).

I am in, as the PCE is my last system that lacks proper 3d boxes (except the n64 which I made with generic sides). 

Sounds good to me bro!