Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Custom designed and built 2 Player Candy Cab style machine.

tonberryhunter

Well I have been reluctant to share my work on here since I find forums to be hyper critical but I figure its about time I show this thing off. I started this project last Feb. and am nearing completion. I wanted to build something unique but still very Japanese and also practical. It comes apart into two pieces at the base of the screen. I designed the thing in Adobe Illustrator working to scale. I'm still debating on what color to paint it. I really like the way it looks with white primer but a semi gloss epoxy paint coating would be nice as well. Let me know what you guys think. The latest thing I worked out was the backlit custom marquee at the top. Making the sticker mask and painting that was way more work than I wanted it to be.

uqaz.jpg

6vbe.jpg

y475.jpg

3v8w.jpg

zkgs.jpg

yxi3.jpg

4aj8.jpg

is0m.jpg

bjdw.jpg

dii4.jpg

5o1o.jpg

bp1v.jpg

65as.jpg

akpz.jpg

i7x4.jpg

eubt.jpg

ngae.jpg

db33.jpg

xfwh.jpg

Yeah I was diggin the white and was thinking of doing a black frame around the screen area. An inlay card setup would look cool under the screen. :)

This forum critical? Nah.

That's a unique design. Very nice. Viewlix cabs tend to have highlight sections in another colour.

Personally I'd stick with white and maybe do an inlay card setup under the screen.

Nice job.

Archived