Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Samorite's Bartop Arcade Build

Samorite

After playing for a few hours I need to alter my control panel as i have no select or escape buttons. I have been using the side flipper buttons up to now but after adding pinball fx need to change them about

Had a look around and didn't see any purpose made any ideas? got plenty room at the top on the panel

Right now my panel has 1P, 2P & a Coin/Enter button. Holding 1P is my shift button which makes 2P = Tab and the Coin/Enter button = ESC, the 12 play buttons = F1 through F12 and the right joystick Volume up and down. After a year of playing I've found that this isn't nearly good enough and especially isn't intuitive at all for anyone that comes over and plays it.

So When I rebuild my CP I will add dedicated admin buttons for at leasat: Actual Coin door with coin buttons, 1P, 2P, Select/Enter, Back, ESC/Exit, Volume up, Volume down

Possibly 1 or 2 more. And have them marked as to what they do in the CP graphics. That should help expand how user friendly it is.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived