Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Nugen/viewlix inspired mini build

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah yeah wasnt thinking actually showing the Atari logo, just love the striped effect....  However an Atari theme would be Uber cool too !

So heres a thought, your machine focuses on the plexi see thro effect, so how about artwork on the sides "artistically" showing the inside of an arcade machine????  just a thought??

Was in two minds about sideart going up and over decided not to as I've had it sprayed. I really liked the idea of retro looking stripes going up and over..
Do you think a black background to any backlit gfx or a white one would show more detail?

Good choice...
As far as background goes though, why don't you just have the colour stripe not sitting on a background , just peeled straight into your cab and curve round where ever it need to?
You know like racing car stripes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yall making me wanna build a cabinet that's so pretty Q_Q
Side note: I used to have the same tower case [emoji3]

It's the best case I've ever had. Been through 3 upgrades now. Used to change case every time bit this ones a keeper!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Last post before the big push to get this finished..
Getting the front piece on was a major pain, but it's done and I'm happy with the results..
Just got some major led blinky programming to do, perspex to order and my speaker interference issue to sort out...

Looking good!! Love the engraved perspex, was thinking of painting a piece black then get it engraved for my marquee ?
this is one of my favorite builds so far!!

If your lighting from the sides and you want you engraving to light up make sure you get the edges flame polished or it won't work..
Also you can get the same effect by using vinyl transfers.

• 1 month later...

Archived