Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Worklog: Custom Vewlix - My first build

manicshere

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Update! I'm working on the control panel.

Still need to figure out a way to connect the control panel to the cab. How have other people done this? Pics would be great!

I want to be able to attach and detach it from the cabinet, while still being as sturdy as possible. Any suggestions guys?

Thank you HazzardActual. Remember looking at these at one point. Might as well buy a couple and test how sturdy they feel. Wont be leaning on the control panel or anything like that, but I don't want to be anxious about it breaking off during a heated one on one session! :P

Sweet! Thanks.

My grandfather was a furniture maker. I'm using his workshop. It's very likely that he has something similar to this laying around. Would just rather be prepared if I have to change the design in order to fit the latches onto the control panel.

Real happy you've started on your first build. :) but I really wish you hadn't shown me that site, now I want to build "La Cocktail", man that's nice.

Jai

I am going to be attempting to build 3 of these vewlix cabs for my basement

Been busy reading up on it , brainstorming

been reading up on it and saw your name

Jai

I am going to be attempting to build 3 of these vewlix cabs for my basement

Been busy reading up on it , brainstorming

been reading up on it and saw your name

Did you mention your using a kit? Nice to have the room for 1, let alone 3 :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived