Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

setting up sega naomi for first time...question

craiganderson

I just use MAME and Demul the same in regards to using the set that respects the emulator. I just opened a rom that was identical in size between the two sets but they contained different files inside the zips. Also, I've never had Sega Naomi fully up and running till yesterday but I'm using Demul 0.5.8.2. Using two directories, I store my bios in the roms folder with the emulator and the other directory I have set for Naomi roms as I haven't set it for the other systems it can handle yet. Hopefully this pic will explain what I'm trying to say.

post-46168-142870623503_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I set both Naomi and Naomi 2 up as separate systems and have them all working through Demul 5.8 and HyperLaunch. However I can't get the GD roms for either Naomi or Naomi 2 working. When I try to launch them through demul it's telling me it can't find the ****.bin for a specific game, IE: vstrik3 is a Naomi 2 GD, when I launch in Demul it says "unable to find 'vstrik3.bin' in romset 'vstrik3'.

I do have bin files in the 7z file, however the three files are listed as disc.gdi, track01.bin, track02.raw and track03.bin. Am I supposed to rename these to match the name of the game file ?

Archived