Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

ROM renaming/fixing help

mikeberry

Hi guys,

I am begging for help!!!

I have figured out how to do alot so far on my own, but I am very frustrated right now and almost ready to give up.  I have Hyperspin setup and working with RL, I have MAME working with roms renamed and fixed through clrmamepro, I even have SNES roms renamed and fixed through Romcenter and working with Retroarch as the Emulator.  This is all working in Hyperspin.  I have spent alot of time getting to this point and learning how to do so.

So I went on to setup N64.  I have the Goodn64 pack, but when I try to use clrmamepro or Romcenter with the no-intro dats it does not fix anything.  I also tried NEC Turbo Grafx 16 rom pack and I am not able to fix/rename that either.  I have tried everything I can think of.  I have spent hours trying to figure this out on my own with no luck.  I don't understand why I was able to get this to work with mame and snes rom packs, but have been stuck after that.

Why are there different parts to the rom packs that appear to be the same thing?  Turbo Grafx 16 has like 6 parts, but they all seem to be the same.  Is this my problem maybe?  Do I need to do something with all the multiple parts downloads?

Is there a tutorial on how to rename and fix different rom packs with clrmamepro/Romcenter?  I have looked and cannot find anything.  Can someone PLEASE help guide me through how to fix/rename console rom packs so they match the no-intro dats and will show up and work when I test in RL?

Are 7zip files the problem.  Do I need to convert to .zip?  Romcenter took my snes 7zip files and fixed and zipped them.  Why won't it do the same for other rom packs?  I have tried the correct CM and Romcenter no-intro dats and it does not work!!  I just don't get it!!

Romcenter fixed and zipped all the snes roms using the no-intro dat no problem.  I have no clue why I am having problems with other rom packs.

Sorry for rambling.  I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to figure this out and I don't know what else to do or try.  I have taught myself so much by figuring things out on my own, but cannnot figure out how to fix/rename some rom packs!!  Ugh!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I am begging for help!!!

I have figured out how to do alot so far on my own, but I am very frustrated right now and almost ready to give up.  I have Hyperspin setup and working with RL, I have MAME working with roms renamed and fixed through clrmamepro, I even have SNES roms renamed and fixed through Romcenter and working with Retroarch as the Emulator.  This is all working in Hyperspin.  I have spent alot of time getting to this point and learning how to do so.

So I went on to setup N64.  I have the Goodn64 pack, but when I try to use clrmamepro or Romcenter with the no-intro dats it does not fix anything.  I also tried NEC Turbo Grafx 16 rom pack and I am not able to fix/rename that either.  I have tried everything I can think of.  I have spent hours trying to figure this out on my own with no luck.  I don't understand why I was able to get this to work with mame and snes rom packs, but have been stuck after that.

Why are there different parts to the rom packs that appear to be the same thing?  Turbo Grafx 16 has like 6 parts, but they all seem to be the same.  Is this my problem maybe?  Do I need to do something with all the multiple parts downloads?

Is there a tutorial on how to rename and fix different rom packs with clrmamepro/Romcenter?  I have looked and cannot find anything.  Can someone PLEASE help guide me through how to fix/rename console rom packs so they match the no-intro dats and will show up and work when I test in RL?

Are 7zip files the problem.  Do I need to convert to .zip?  Romcenter took my snes 7zip files and fixed and zipped them.  Why won't it do the same for other rom packs?  I have tried the correct CM and Romcenter no-intro dats and it does not work!!  I just don't get it!!

Romcenter fixed and zipped all the snes roms using the no-intro dat no problem.  I have no clue why I am having problems with other rom packs.

Sorry for rambling.  I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to figure this out and I don't know what else to do or try.  I have taught myself so much by figuring things out on my own, but cannnot figure out how to fix/rename some rom packs!!  Ugh!!!

Search the downloads section for HyperTools.  That should contain everything you need to get your rom sets renamed to our databases.

Hi guys,

I am begging for help!!!

Sent you a PM.

Archived