Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

USB bulkhead

Goodboyparker

I am looking for a USB bulkhead. I plan to build a console with the computer inside, so I would like to extend the USB from the box through the sidewall of the console for accessories. The ones I find don't have the connection I want. I want a USB A from the computer to a pass through fitting with another USB A. If you have some suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks

I tried doing this. Bought 2 different USB hubs and had issues with both sending the signals I wanted. One wouldn't send any inputs from the iPac. One wouldn't do something else (can't remember)

So my advice is don't order them. Buy them locally so you can easily return or exchange it if needed.

Thanks - I am looking for a USB-A to fit through the wall, and preferably have a cable which would connect to the USB port on the computer.  I found one for an HDMI cable, but the versions I find for USB have a USB-B version (more like a printer USB).  I know I could make that work, but the box will be pretty cramped inside with wiring.  I will probably use the USB for a keyboard while I get the box going.  Thanks again - Mike

• 1 month later...

Archived