Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Videoa of my hyperspin nvidia shield TV emulation

Pouteur

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool good share.

I will have to look and see if I have that PSP main menu wheel if not would you mind posting it here for me please. Looks good.

FYI, if a track down a better Saturn main menu theme I will let you know I have the same one and the flying character is surprised to animate across the screen not sit in the middle like the one we have.

Not sure if you wanted feedback or what controller you use but for retroarch I turn on enable hotkeys in controls. Then set it to R2. Set exit key to back button.

This way when i want to exit retroarch I hit R2 then back. Gives me a clean exit back to Hyperspin.

Only thing is you have to hit R2 before pressing any other hotkeys like the Nvidia button to access retroarch menu.

Cool good share.

I will have to look and see if I have that PSP main menu wheel if not would you mind posting it here for me please. Looks good.

FYI, if a track down a better Saturn main menu theme I will let you know I have the same one and the flying character is surprised to animate across the screen not sit in the middle like the one we have.

Not sure if you wanted feedback or what controller you use but for retroarch I turn on enable hotkeys in controls. Then set it to R2. Set exit key to back button.

This way when i want to exit retroarch I hit R2 then back. Gives me a clean exit back to Hyperspin.

Only thing is you have to hit R2 before pressing any other hotkeys like the Nvidia button to access retroarch menu.

I just use right stick by pressing down to exit game back to menu

All good

Try the enable hotkey to a key you don't use much.

Then set the exit key you want to the

"Quit retroarch" option in hotkeys

As I say you will need to do button combo for any other hotkeys like entering the retroarch menu

It's exactly what i am doing, i set a key to the quit retroarch option in hotkeys and it don't work.

I have not this probleme with my nvidia controller, only with my 8bitdo.

That's a pain.

had a little look at the 8bitdo retroarch stuff and seems it could many things.

If it binds OK in the Hotkey option then I'm at a loss. Could be the autoconfig file but I would have thought it wouldn't bind if it was that.

I guess you have tried binding a key you know works but you don't need for a specific game to test if it's controller buttons or the hot key function in retroarch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived