Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Videoa of my hyperspin nvidia shield TV emulation

Pouteur

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Pouteur said:

Ok but how do you give the way to the roms

i followed the setup by allan and made the directories as he said.  I have hdf, adf and config folders in my roms/Commodore Amiga

my ini is:-

rompath=/storage/emulated/0/roms/Commodore Amiga/config
userompath=
exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture
romextension=uae
parameters=cores/puae_libretro_android.so

The config file is what points to the roms and kickstart...the ini only points to the config file and the config fIle needs to be named the same as the rom...that's why u are able to have vidoes and wheels still because the only difference in names is the file extensions...once it loads the config file named as the actaul game then puae will load the rom with the kickstart..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting those Amiga config files.   I was hesitant to create a long list of files that had fixed paths in them.   I considered lobbying the EMU developers to make this more flexible.

I'd like to see a single file .xml define parameters per game and allow roms to be in a configurable place.

But simply copying your work into the appropriate folders worked well enough for me in the meantime.   

Thank you!!!

Is that onscreen keyboard part of hatari core or retroarch. I have been waiting for onscreen keyboard in retroarch because I think it is needed for. C64, Amiga, Odyssey 2 and various other systems.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, reznnate said:

Is that onscreen keyboard part of hatari core or retroarch. I have been waiting for onscreen keyboard in retroarch because I think it is needed for. C64, Amiga, Odyssey 2 and various other systems.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes reznate, the keyboard is include with caprice32 core and hatari core (like the comodore amiga)

Archived