Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Videoa of my hyperspin nvidia shield TV emulation

Pouteur

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pouteur said:

Yep cause nos you can't use this core both for a5200 and atari 800 wheel, you have to make a choice.

I'm not following.   If you have separate hyperspin wheels for a5200 and atari800 (how are you handling keyboard input?), I don't understand the issue since you'll have unique settings.ini files that define the cores, rom extension, etc.

31 minutes ago, reznnate said:

I'm not following.   If you have separate hyperspin wheels for a5200 and atari800 (how are you handling keyboard input?), I don't understand the issue since you'll have unique settings.ini files that define the cores, rom extension, etc.

The core has built in options that need setting different for 5200 or 800. As we only send "launch core" it will launch in only one of those modes.

we can have separate wheels but need separate cores/emulators 

hence my request for ability to send custom CONFIGFILE command from HS.

if radius adds directory overrides in retro arch it will the launch custom config settings internally, specific to a directory of files. So as long as you have your roms spit into different folders all will be swell.

I think you know all this and just misread pouteur's post so don't take offence to my explanation:)

The core has built in options that need setting different for 5200 or 800. As we only send "launch core" it will launch in only one of those modes.
we can have separate wheels but need separate cores/emulators 
hence my request for ability to send custom CONFIGFILE command from HS.
if radius adds directory overrides in retro arch it will the launch custom config settings internally, specific to a directory of files. So as long as you have your roms spit into different folders all will be swell.
I think you know all this and just misread pouteur's post so don't take offence to my explanation:)
No offense taken. I wasn't aware of this core's limitation/requirement.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We're still not communicating or on the same page.   Perhaps my setup is messed up but I see no 'core options' for the cores you've mentioned.    The only related issues I've ever seen mentioned is that retroarch limits bezels/overlays to a single core.     Is this the issue?   If not, please explain further.

34 minutes ago, reznnate said:

We're still not communicating or on the same page.   Perhaps my setup is messed up but I see no 'core options' for the cores you've mentioned.    The only related issues I've ever seen mentioned is that retroarch limits bezels/overlays to a single core.     Is this the issue?   If not, please explain further.

When you've loaded the Atari800 core, in the quick menu under options...it will show nothing until you've loaded content. Once you've loaded an A5200 .bin file (for example) you can then see "Atari System" in options. You can flick through the systems supported, the controls menu (within the quick menu) will let you select Atari Joystick etc.

1 hour ago, Pouteur said:

Thanks Honosuseri for your explanation to reznate.

Sometimes it is not easy for me to give exlanation in english.

Pas de probleme :)

Yes I was trying out PPSSPP last night too. Vulkan does make a difference, The God of War games did stutter some what with Opengl.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering how you were getting on with the Amiga, thought you might have abandoned it for now. I've done both the Amiga & CD32, I found there were issues with the controls for the CD32 in some of the games though. Hoping that once Amiberry is released that will be resolved

Archived