Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

cataclysm67

Layout of new Hyperspin website

I really like the new layout as well.  It really seems laid out exactly the same.  The only change I am not a fan of (and I just may be missing where it is now) is the lack of the spy page.  I know there is a New post to the left on the forums but I liked the old way.  Other than that though, I am a fan.

I find no good way of listing new posts... Activity/all activity lists all posts in the threads and that's really annoying. Posting the thread topic once would be enough. I also find the new site really bloated and it feels sluggish ... and generally hard to navigate.

The whats's new section is quite useless too. A big image and little space for the descriptive text ending up in us seeing a big image of something and the text "Sony Playstation 2 - ..." not very user friendly.