Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Username Password Incorrect

totti3201

Hello,

I have a problem, I Can't access Hyperbase.

I installed HyperBase, ran it in administrator's mode, entered hyperspin account username and password, but I've got a message "Username/Password incorrect"...

Can you help me? :-)

Thanks

PS: sorry for my poor english...

I'm also getting wrong Username/Password on HyperBase

Have you updated to the latest HyperSync in the downloads section?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, tonesmalone said:

Have you updated to the latest HyperSync in the downloads section?

Thank you for the quick reply.

HyperSync is working fine but I noticed the End Of Life warning so I thought I could play around with HyperBase Live as it's mentioned in the notice and get used to it.

But HyperBase Live tells me that it's the wrong Username Password while it still works in HyperSync.

Thank you for the quick reply.
HyperSync is working fine but I noticed the End Of Life warning so I thought I could play around with HyperBase Live as it's mentioned in the notice and get used to it.
But HyperBase Live tells me that it's the wrong Username Password while it still works in HyperSync.

Yeah I think hyperbase live will need an update too, to allow it to work with the new site.

Despite the warning, HyperSync is the tool to use as it syncs from the latest database. Hyperbase live is using an old copy of the central store and will be until it leaves beta.

Archived