Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Ultimate IO Single Colour LED helo..

thenoob

hey guys im going to try to make this as easy to understand as i can.

I'm a bit confused by the I/o led section.
  I have daisy chained my positives all around the panel and pinned into the first "+" on the I/0.  No problem there.

I have 6 blue player one buttons, and 6 red player 2 buttons.  2 white/2green/2yellow up top for admins/coin etc.

I am confused how to run single colour led's on the board so I can properly run led blinky.  The board is being weird.  The first row, where the daisy chained positive is channeled to the first"+" pin, pins 1,2,3 light up p1 buttons 1,2,3.  Nothing wrong there. 
  Second row, only pin 4 works (R) (button4-blue), pins 5 and 6 won't light up buttons 5&6 (blue) Pin 7 will light up button 5 (blue) and pin 11 for button 6(blue).

What am I doing wrong for single colour led?  I tried doing all the player 1blue buttons (6) into just the "B" pins (3/6/9/12/15/18) and that didn't work either.  

I'm not trying to confuse you I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong because this doesn't look right.
   Should every button be on its own "row"? (1-3)(4-6)(7-9) and if so being the buttons are a dedicated colour (not rgb) should they be pinned Into a certain "colour" on the board (r/g/b)?  I thought all the blues would go in the "B", the red buttons in the "R" and so on, I'm obviously an idiot.
   This seems a lot more difficult then what it should be so I'd like to see what I'm doing wrong.  I can get them all to light but they have to be  pinned all over the place and doesn't seem right.
   I obviously only have one "+" plugged into the board from the daisy chain, and it's pinned into the very first input.

I'm trying to figure this out on my ow. But I'd really like to get this sorted out so I understand.

Archived