Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mame HyperSpin Intro Video alternatives to the default with 80s games

Dosgamer

Mame HyperSpin Intro Video - looking for alternatives to what it's included in the default set up when the Mame selection comes up in the main wheel view. Was looking for one with 80s games (for the example defender, paceman, etc.).  I am using the default one that starts with a fighting game, would be great to know how to change the default video and where to download a new one.  

In the past I've looked through what's available on YouTube, then used Off Liberty to download the video.

It goes in your /HyperSpin/Media/Frontend/Videos folder. The file will be called Intro.flv (I think it has to be named FLV even if it's MP4, but I'm really hazy on that one... give it a shot).

Thank you Duff the Dude, I was looking for an alternative to the main menu MAME Video.  If you can suggest where on Emumovies or where on the FTP (what FTP directory path) I could find, I wold be grateful.  I am subscriber and use both, but could not find an alternative.  Thanks

2 hours ago, duff.the.dude said:

That was the main Hyperspin intro video path you gave, griffin. I think he's referring to the main menu MAME video, which would be in HyperSpin\Media\Main Menu\MAME.mp4. I think Emumovies has a couple of alternatives. Or look through FTP.

You're totally right... I completely misread the original post. hahah. :special:

Thanks for picking up the slack.

Archived