Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Default Theme Won't Load Twice In A Row

dexllgamer

I'm seeing a strange issue in my HyperSpin where the default system theme won't load twice in a row.  This occurs in any system I choose.

If I choose a game that uses the default theme it works, but when I switch to the next game that uses the default theme it does not load the default theme, nor will it load the theme for subsequent games that use the default theme.  I just see the background art.  However, if i scroll to a game that has its own unique theme, that theme loads, and when I go back to a default theme game it loads, but again any default theme game I choose after does not load.  

I can toggle back and forth between the unique theme game and default theme game and both themes loads as normal.  It is only when I scroll though two default theme games that the second default theme and all default game themes following do not load.  

Has anyone ever heard of this strange behavior?

I had that same problem actually, and long ago it broke the universal theme I was trying to setup. Just seemed to start randomly...

Can't tell you what CAUSES it, but I checked off "Reload default themes" or "reload default backgrounds" something like that... in HyperHQ and it resolved the issue.

That being said I never use game-specific themes so I'm not sure how that will play with it.

Yeah no worries, glad I could help.

Like I said, mine worked for a long time too with no issue and then out of the blue... no workie. Was a real bummer since I had some cool effects that are destroyed with that box being checked :(

If the community ever figures out what causes that, it'd be awesome to play around with it again, but... oh well.

• 10 months later...
On 5.12.2016 at 8:21 PM, SkyHighGam3r said:

I had that same problem actually, and long ago it broke the universal theme I was trying to setup. Just seemed to start randomly...

Can't tell you what CAUSES it, but I checked off "Reload default themes" or "reload default backgrounds" something like that... in HyperHQ and it resolved the issue.

That being said I never use game-specific themes so I'm not sure how that will play with it.

OMG That's simple tips help, i fight this in 2-4 hour haha i soo green in HS o lord THANK YOU ;)
Now I can finally sleep in the morning :D

Archived