Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

pasappie1978

A try to get hyperspin in dutch

Hi all, i seen a lot of movies on youtube and read a lot on the hyperspin forum with fun thanks guys. When i look on my hyperspin main folder on media,frontend and then images, i see a picture of YES and NO etc. i think i can make this to dutch, so the yes picture, i am opening in paint or something and try to change it to Ja and make it dutch i think it is possible what do you think?

Text_Exit_Yes.png

Je hebt niet goed genoeg opgelet naar echte game vertalingen hè. Het zou natuurlijk moeten zijn:

Het Programma Afsluiten?

Weet je zeker dat je het programma af wilt sluiten?

Ja Nee

Want niets kan too the point ;)

Nou en zo kom je erachter dat alles in je oude setup zat jaren geleden en die heb ik gewist...........ach ja zo moeilijk is het niet om nieuwe te maken, exit screen is klaar moet nu favorieten en genre nog maken

7CHfKCU.png

29 minutes ago, goldorakiller said:

Hi !

Is there a french version of those menus ?

Bonjour,  pour autant que je sache, il n'y a pas de traduction FR pour le menu HS.. en tout cas pas ici. Mais peut-être que vous aurez une meilleure réponse si vous posez votre question sur le forum français dans la section Hyperworld :ermm: