Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Be warned about a company.

Blade111

As long as it's true then there can be no issue with libel, so I'd have thought it would be safe. If you are warning people about bad service then I'd say go ahead and name them. This is an open forum, so they would even have the ability to respond if there were extenuating circumstances.

Everything is true.

It's Paradise Arcade Shop

On January 6th 2017 I called paradise arcade shops to order some arcade buttons and other parts. A lady answered the phone where I asked questions about their product. There was an item I believe they didn’t have at that time but I was ok with that. I gave the woman my credit card number and as soon as I gave her my number she said she was in a rush and had to pick her child up from school. I felt that to be odd but whatever. Some 20 minutes goes by and I called the number again to add to my order and got no answer. Then less than 5 minutes later I get a text from that number saying, “I can’t talk right now I’m driving.” Now I’m really worried about the company I gave my credit card to who is texting me from their business line that’s a cell phone. Then on the Jan 7th I texted her my email address so she could email me my invoice or the total amount of the bill which I had never recieved. She never asked for my email in the first place which I though was odd to begin with.  After a few text messages telling me she wasn’t at the shop and she need to get things done at home made me sick that I’m dealing with this so called business. Never heard back from her so I sent her a nice text on Jan 10th saying to please cancel my order I can no longer wait I have to go with someone else. I never heard back, never received a bill or an invoice.  Today, February 13th I seen a $267 charge on my card from paradisearcadeshop.com that they placed on Feb 12th. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and I even had them call her on 3 way for me to read the text I sent her that the order was canceled over a month ago to her cell phone and she said, I’m sorry and hung up. The Credit Card Company will be returning my money to my card but had to also cancel that card as well. I don’t know what your business practices are paradise arcade shop but I will make sure people are aware of them.

Is this the one in Minneapolis? I suppose they may operate from home but it all sounded a bit unprofessional, luckily you used a credit card. Was there some reason you did not order from there website? If you did you may have received order updates and emails instead of text messages which is totally crap.

I remember ordering a portable hard drive which was to good to be true and never received it. Luckily got my money back after disputing it through PayPal.

Thanks for the info and hopefully just a one off.

Hi gigapig,

Yes this is the one in Minneapolis. Funny thing is when you put their phone number into the Better Business Bureau it comes up with a Hawaii address so im totally confused. I called to speak to someone at the company because the part on the website said it was out of stock, I just wanted to know when it would be back in stock, then we started talking and she made some different recommendations on replacements for what I was looking for. Everything seemed fine until after I gave her my c.c. number she never asked for my email or anything really. Just letting my fellow gamers to be careful and use a credit card not debit.

I ordered a few things from them in the past and didn't have any problems, the shipping was slow but they were in Hawaii at the time, I believe they moved to Minneapolis since. I ordered everything threw the website had a couple of questions through email and they answered them was a little slow to respond. Got everything I ordered and no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I've ordered from them before and had issues similar to the op's. I finally got a response when I posted on their FB page. Slow shipping, extremely delayed responses, etc. 

I get Hawaii is very laid back and such but if you're going to run a business, do it right.

I have ordered from them several times and everything was all good. I even emailed a question about the led's on the joysticks they sell and they got back to me fast. The modded jlf's they sell are super awesome for fighters. Maybe they are having a  rough go of it on the mainland.

I have only had experience with their website transactions though.

Paradise arcade is legit. I was visiting Minneapolis and visited their "store" to get some buttons and switches because I wanted to try them out / physically see colors before buying them. Susan greeted me when I arrived and the store is what looks to be an old garage that was converted to a warehouse with a pile of old arcade cabinets in various states of condition. Google street view doesn't make it look like much, but it really is there and they really do have stuff there that is for sale. 

I believe they used to be located in Hawaii and moved to Minneapolis hence the address/phone number discrepancy.

That might be true Tomkun but when i call the number to a company and she tells me she can take care of everything on the phone you would hope to put trust into that company. Now i would never give my number out to someone who called me but when you call any legitimate business you expect some kind of integrity.

I will say that they have refunded all of my money in the full amount.

Archived