Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

JoyToKey not switching profiles

jevansoh

I've set up JoyToKey and gotten it working properly, or so I thought, but I've noticed it isn't switching from the default profile to the rocketlauncher profile when I launch a game through RL or the HS profile when I launch a game from HS.

Since it doesn't switch the profile, every time I press the "B" button which is mapped to exit in the default profile, it closes the game.

If I could get it to switch profiles I wouldn't have that problem.

I don't even know how to manually change the profile, not that I should have to, in JoyToKey so it will stop exiting games when I press the "B" button.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--J

You need to setup a GLOBAL default, Hyperspin and Rocketlauncher profile alongside any game/emulator profiles you might have. That way RocketLauncher knows to go back to the default profile once you exit an emulator. I can't recall for sure the default profile is necessary, but the other two are required if you want RL to switch back.

The Hyperspin one is for controlling the frontend obviously and Rocketlauncher profile is a must when browsing Hyperpause.

But if you search for JoyToKey on the forums here I'm sure you will come across many threads including some tutorials on how to set it all up.

Archived