Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin/RocketLauncher/Emulators control help please

Hasslehogg

Hi Guys

Long time out of the game, just received my new arcade cabinet from pixel arcades and am setting up my Hyperspin 1.4 and RocketLauncher pc. Hooked again, been doing this for 3 weeks so far the pc side just renming artwork, video files, roms etc. Now my cab has arrived today and i need to map real controls to test it out and would like some help please if possible

What i would like to do is:-

• Control Hyperspin with the build in joysticks (2 x Xin-Mo Controllers), menu, wheels, etc 
  • Use MAME and any systems not requiring an analog joystick to use the arcade sticks
  • Any console that requires an analog such as PS1, gamecube etc to use wireless xbox 360 or xbox one pads
  • in an ideal world i would have both the joysticks and the wireless pads be identical, so can chop and change which controller i want to use performing all of the tasks above.

Is there anyway of doing this at all please?

thanks in advance

hi Melu

So if i use joytoKey i can for instance mark the below keys for both the joystick and the 360 pad and i can use either control method?

w = up
s = down
a = left
d = right

thats just an example?

thanks

Archived