Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Winning, teamwork

I will try and give this thread some heads up if i see anything.

Not sure if @ci2own bezel set had a mention. 

Also Krackerman needs some love. That guy is a tropper.

Also the Nintendo GameCube disc thread is bubbling away with some outstanding quality.

2 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

Winning, teamwork

I will try and give this thread some heads up if i see anything.

Not sure if @ci2own bezel set had a mention. 

Also Krackerman needs some love. That guy is a tropper.

Also the Nintendo GameCube disc thread is bubbling away with some outstanding quality.

Thank you very much thatman84! It would be great because i guess a lot of people doesn't know there's nearly complete set of bezels (Only handhelds are missing).

Thank you Avar for the mention.

- crown's unified bezel pack and kraker's bezel experience project for sure are worth mentioning.

- fr0st's HBL app is something that we should advertise for sure, however we might want to wait a little bit more in its development (and check with him as well).

Did a big one today to make up for the ongoing projects I missed. The only thing I didn't include from what was mentioned was the Wii U / 3DS themes but I will tomorrow. It's arguably just "fanart" so I can't see Nintendo getting terribly pissy and they have bigger fish to fry. Will cover more on HyperBase Live in the near future as it levels up to its next form.

Thanks so much for the help guys. This is something I've wanted to do for years but it's daunting with all the great work going on. I appreciate you making sure I don't miss anything!

@Avar don't cover to much in one article. you will exhaust the news supply and then there will be silence again.

as you can see by the amount of likes and comments, hyperspin has lost quite an amount of following. and in my humble opinion it's not the amount of stuff you cover in one article but more the amount of articles you put out, spread it about in days and give each item that you're covering a bit more attention.

now don't take my word for it as I'm just an IT proffesional and not known for my communication skills. it's a, I hesitate to use this phrase, "feeling' *shudder* that I have.

Just a quick spotlight today on @SubZero Nintendo projects. Heading into the boonies w/o internet, likely for the evening (longer if I'm murdered) but I should be back for another update tomorrow, hopefully one that includes the next HS Tut @_@

Today's HyperUpdate showcases Husko and Voidwalker's NES marquees, GeraldVegas and ericleroi's cabs, gooch's Game Boy database, and the new tut.

Side note: I always feel like there's news I don't have the space/time to cover in a given day so please don't anyone be hurt if I missed you! There was some great new themes and sets added to the dl section and there are always impressive project updates to be had. Don't hesitate to post here if you want help getting the word out about your project!

Big one today! Covered @griffin518's bezels, @KlopjerO's kind upload of @thatpurplestuff's lovely ScummVM work, my Bliss-Box Firmware update vid, @Mykillvee's steady and ongoing theme creation efforts, mentioned that @ci2own's bezel project reaching full maturation, and I begrudgingly gave @husko and @VoidWalker a second consecutive day of mention for how goddamn glorious those two Final Fantasy ones looked when I checked this morning @_@;

Work's been crazy today so a quick update to show off to the public how much the resolution has increased in artwork recently, a really slick wheel set cleaned up by Kondorito that was submitted a ways back and never officially added, some more themes/marquees, Bliss-Box's new purchasing options, and SupraKarma's latest Ultimate set. Cheers!

Today's shout out features @Aorin, @ci2own, @fr0stbyt3, EmuMovies @Circo, @diskmach, @Black Hazor, and @zbboc

@Suhrvivor I'll definitely be using your Dark Souls II theme tomorrow and @Mykillvee I'll likely show yours off as well! :D 

Cheers all!

Was a super busy day for me but I managed to fit the update in :nyam2:With a few modern themes released at at about the same time, I took the opportunity to show off some other random PC Game themes on top of the day's news.

There were a lot of people I missed today that I'll have to pick up tomorrow! On that note, today's shout out was to @Suhrvivor, @svinik, @odenmc, @SupraKarma, @Circo, and @DamnedRegistrations. Y'all rock!

Have a great day/night everybody! Is Avar sleepytime! :empathy2:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jawbraeka
      OK..
      I'm going to start here.. 
      I'm using lineageOS android 7.1.2 and downloaded the hyperspin android download files from the forums here.. (Located in hyperspin android download section)
      OK, I installed the apk and hyperspin crashed upon opening. I didn't install the zip and 7zip files so far. 
      I deleted the hyperspin folder it created during install.. Gave me the following error. 
      No Hyperspin Data Folder Found!
      Valid locations are "/storage/UUID/Hyperspin","/sdcard/Hyperspin" (where folder was created), or "/storage/sdcard0/Hyperspin". Please visit Hyperspin-fe.com for more info.
      OK, I took the liberty of creating an new folder and hyperspin did something interesting.. It loaded, expecting some file to load up, but the titlebar loaded HYPERSPIN and then hung as in no movement from that screen, but system was still accessible via alt-tab. 
      Going to pursue this a little more. 
      OK, recreated hyperspin folder, goes to load, but this time title bar goes to appear and hyperspin crashes out to main desktop. 
      Added the directories and files from the HFSBox15k-Andriod-patch.zip file into Hyperspin folder and crashed again. 
      Added the INI files from Settings_Android-10May2015.7z to Settings_Android folder and skipped the files currently in that folder (wasn't sure whether or not to override them)
      Hyperspin still crashes to desktop.. 

Any ideas here?
      Am I installing these files correctly, at the very least or is there something I'm missing here?
      Please help. 

• By Jawbraeka
      OK..
      I'm going to start here.. 
      I'm using lineageOS android 7.1.2 and downloaded the hyperspin android download files from the forums here.. (Located in hyperspin android download section)
      OK, I installed the apk and hyperspin crashed upon opening. I didn't install the zip and 7zip files so far. 
      I deleted the hyperspin folder it created during install.. Gave me the following error. 
      No Hyperspin Data Folder Found!
      Valid locations are "/storage/UUID/Hyperspin","/sdcard/Hyperspin" (where folder was created), or "/storage/sdcard0/Hyperspin". Please visit Hyperspin-fe.com for more info.
      OK, I took the liberty of creating an new folder and hyperspin did something interesting.. It loaded, expecting some file to load up, but the titlebar loaded HYPERSPIN and then hung as in no movement from that screen, but system was still accessible via alt-tab. 
      Going to pursue this a little more. 
    • By arielabinal
      Hola tengo funcionando hyperspin en una raspberry pi3. Quería saber como cambio la intro (video) de inicio. No se como llegar a las carpetas dentro del hyperspin. Conecto una pc a mi red wifi y detecta la raspberry pero solamente aparecen algunas carpetas y no encuentro la parte para cambiar el video. Gracias 
    • By Norkusa
      I installed a bunch of new consoles on my HS last weekend (using Shield TV PRO).  Most worked without any issues but I'm having problems  with getting a few of them to run....Astrocade, Adventurevision, and Atari 5200. All of these systems I've set up using MAME to emulate, via the Working Systems list posted in this form.
      I have MAME working fine on my HS setup, but these classic consoles using the MAME emulator to run aren't palying anything. I must have it set up wrong but I don't know what I'm doing. Possibly a BIOS issue? I never added any for these consoles but I didn't see any mention anywhere of having to use a BIOS either.   Here are my settings for the 5200 but the Astrocade + Adventurevision settings look the same:

path=H:\hyperspin\emulators\Atari 5200\ rompath=Emulators/Atari 5200/roms/ userompath=true exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture romextension=a52 parameters=cores/mame_libretro_android.so

• By CamoUchiha
      Hi guys, I recently downloaded a torrent of a full rom pack for Mame 0.185 but it turns out to be Mame 0.183
      Can someone please help me to find the best emulator to play these through hyperspin? I recently used MAMEUFIX but was not aware they don't go higher than 0.75 
      And I can't seem to fin an emu for 0.183 has anyone got any links for one? It will be very much appreciated