SPEEDrive Project, based on a Jamma coin-op with inside a pc.
- Original 25" CRT Monitor (emudriver)
- 360° Wheel - Shifter UP/DOWN with NOS
- CPO Light Button
- 2xLed stripes on the back (output controlled)
- Pedal with micro and pot - 2.1 audio system + 100w Subwoofer
- Custom Hyperspin Main Theme, Video Preview and NoTheme video
- Rocketlauncher core
Since most Hyperspin sets are not updated in PD since 2013-2014 and there are some important systems not uploaded (PSX), I am trying to rebuild my own sets from Hyperlist official XML and No-Intro/Redump/Trurip sets.
I am examining the XML structure and I see that it only identifies the rom by its name, not by CRC cheksum or similar. But oddly enough, I load the XML into latest clrmamepro, point to full PSX redump (USA) source folder, press rebuild and get a:
- now even counting files in archives -
Analyzed Files: 10984
Created Files: 0
Matched Files: 0
Skipped Files: 10984
And it does nothing. Comparing manually the XML and the roms source folder, they seem to match the names (for example "1Xtreme (USA).zip" and "1Xtreme (USA)" ).
What I am doing worng? Do I need to convert the XML to DAT so clrmamepro can read it correctly?
Thanks in advance.