Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

1. JSinn

JSinn

2. Black Hazor

Black Hazor

3. KlopjerO

KlopjerO

4. Kondorito

Kondorito

• Similar Content

• By syborfical
      Is there a way to have a limited number of games on a wheel
      Eg
      my child hood collection would be about 50 games, on snes, nes, megadrive (sega gensis) and master system.

Do I manually have to go though the lists / xml files and remove everything I don't want to show up in the wheel/s?

Is there a tool available?

Id love to have a complete collection many of my rom sets have H1-6 J U E etc... Hyper spin only accepts one rom
      Ie is there a way I can have say the roms on this dir and hyper spin pics them up ?
    • By steven1973
      Tried numerous times to get MS-Dos to work with Dosbox, Rocketlauncher, HyperSpin without success.
      Read module notes implemented a few thing which failed re-read the notes until my head exploded.
      I then said bugger it and deleted the 376 gb of games I downloaded.
      I desperately need a guide to set this bloody system up and running, so is anyone up for the task
      Would be extremely grateful   

• By sheineken
      Newbie to the hyperspin / Rocketlauncher world so please forgive this question if its really simple.
      Can someone please tell me how to map / configure a logitech mom racing wheel so i can use the foot pedals etc on all emulators in Hyperspin?
      I plugged everything in an with zero mapping i can use the wheel but the accelerator never works (I might have to use the buttons on the arcade. 
      I know I need to do something in Rocketlauncher then key mapper but not too sure how. Any help is greatly appreciatedl
      -Sheineken