Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

7 hours ago, Avar said:

Hey! Thanks for mentioning me twice! ?

On top of the awesome-as-usual daily uploads, we're starting to find all kinds of buried treasure from the FTP and unsorted submissions! Special thanks today to @ghostlost @Circo @RetroHumanoid @DamnedRegistrations @Mykillvee @JSinn @Yeuxkes @ripsnort6 @gremlin72 @knewlife @Andyman @zbboc and a special mention for @SupraKarma for his ongoing Sega Dreamcast work.

I'm on the road for the next few days so this weeks vid will be delayed. In the meantime, thank you to @Circo @DamnedRegistrations @MADrigal @Kondorito @diskmach @VoidWalker @husko @Krakerman @ghostlost @Mykillvee @NEO207 @processedmeat @maxcade for today's uploads!

19642696_1643711758995302_111500915700777627_n.jpg

Big thanks to everyone for such awesome Fourth of July updates and special thanks to @SupraKarma @dougan78 @Circo @DamnedRegistrations @md_max @Krakerman @griffin518 @VoidWalker @husko @Kondorito @gamesmame @NEO207 @ghostlost @srfran!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jawbraeka
      OK..
      I'm going to start here.. 
      I'm using lineageOS android 7.1.2 and downloaded the hyperspin android download files from the forums here.. (Located in hyperspin android download section)
      OK, I installed the apk and hyperspin crashed upon opening. I didn't install the zip and 7zip files so far. 
      I deleted the hyperspin folder it created during install.. Gave me the following error. 
      No Hyperspin Data Folder Found!
      Valid locations are "/storage/UUID/Hyperspin","/sdcard/Hyperspin" (where folder was created), or "/storage/sdcard0/Hyperspin". Please visit Hyperspin-fe.com for more info.
      OK, I took the liberty of creating an new folder and hyperspin did something interesting.. It loaded, expecting some file to load up, but the titlebar loaded HYPERSPIN and then hung as in no movement from that screen, but system was still accessible via alt-tab. 
      Going to pursue this a little more. 
      OK, recreated hyperspin folder, goes to load, but this time title bar goes to appear and hyperspin crashes out to main desktop. 
      Added the directories and files from the HFSBox15k-Andriod-patch.zip file into Hyperspin folder and crashed again. 
      Added the INI files from Settings_Android-10May2015.7z to Settings_Android folder and skipped the files currently in that folder (wasn't sure whether or not to override them)
      Hyperspin still crashes to desktop.. 

Any ideas here?
      Am I installing these files correctly, at the very least or is there something I'm missing here?
      Please help. 

• By Jawbraeka
      OK..
      I'm going to start here.. 
      I'm using lineageOS android 7.1.2 and downloaded the hyperspin android download files from the forums here.. (Located in hyperspin android download section)
      OK, I installed the apk and hyperspin crashed upon opening. I didn't install the zip and 7zip files so far. 
      I deleted the hyperspin folder it created during install.. Gave me the following error. 
      No Hyperspin Data Folder Found!
      Valid locations are "/storage/UUID/Hyperspin","/sdcard/Hyperspin" (where folder was created), or "/storage/sdcard0/Hyperspin". Please visit Hyperspin-fe.com for more info.
      OK, I took the liberty of creating an new folder and hyperspin did something interesting.. It loaded, expecting some file to load up, but the titlebar loaded HYPERSPIN and then hung as in no movement from that screen, but system was still accessible via alt-tab. 
      Going to pursue this a little more. 
    • By arielabinal
      Hola tengo funcionando hyperspin en una raspberry pi3. Quería saber como cambio la intro (video) de inicio. No se como llegar a las carpetas dentro del hyperspin. Conecto una pc a mi red wifi y detecta la raspberry pero solamente aparecen algunas carpetas y no encuentro la parte para cambiar el video. Gracias 
    • By Norkusa
      I installed a bunch of new consoles on my HS last weekend (using Shield TV PRO).  Most worked without any issues but I'm having problems  with getting a few of them to run....Astrocade, Adventurevision, and Atari 5200. All of these systems I've set up using MAME to emulate, via the Working Systems list posted in this form.
      I have MAME working fine on my HS setup, but these classic consoles using the MAME emulator to run aren't palying anything. I must have it set up wrong but I don't know what I'm doing. Possibly a BIOS issue? I never added any for these consoles but I didn't see any mention anywhere of having to use a BIOS either.   Here are my settings for the 5200 but the Astrocade + Adventurevision settings look the same:

path=H:\hyperspin\emulators\Atari 5200\ rompath=Emulators/Atari 5200/roms/ userompath=true exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture romextension=a52 parameters=cores/mame_libretro_android.so

• By CamoUchiha
      Hi guys, I recently downloaded a torrent of a full rom pack for Mame 0.185 but it turns out to be Mame 0.183
      Can someone please help me to find the best emulator to play these through hyperspin? I recently used MAMEUFIX but was not aware they don't go higher than 0.75 
      And I can't seem to fin an emu for 0.183 has anyone got any links for one? It will be very much appreciated