Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Steam link Black screen w/ Hyperspin

bzeeb

I can get into hyperspin no issues via steam big picture, even navigate with my wired 360 controller without any extra config.  But it ends up bringing up a black screen when I go to play a mame game, assume because it only sees the Hyperspin overlay?  

Any tips to get this working and not do window mode?

• 4 weeks later...

No sorry I managed to plug it in to give it a go once then something came up XD I'll write it down and try again soon. I'm in a hotel w/o access to the router so it complicates things a bit I think.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So there's an option in every emulator's general settings about hiding the desktop / emulator with a blackscreen, gonna try disabling this and see if that fixes this.  If it does it'll be sick, you can setup your arcade wherever you want in your house!

Edit: Nvm its global setting is to set this to false anyways.  So this isn't the issue

So now I realized it's not black screen @Avar, it's actually just loading the game on my primary monitor instead of the TV via steam link.  So the TV is black screen w/ audio and the game is playing on my computer monitor.

There anyway in rocket ui to tell it to prioritize a different monitor?  The 360 controller is working fine via steam link and I can navigate the wheels in hyperspin with it and startup games no problem. 

• 10 months later...

Archived