Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

My Arcade Bartop cabinet

nate67000

Yes, it took me a few tries till I finally got it right there is still a few tweaks I need to make for ventilation on this arcade But, i have a few ideas what I'm going to do my next step is to set up usb or wireless guns like top gun with this arcade hopefully soon when I get the funds I'll have that up and running I left room ware the bezel or the top of the set screen for the sensor would go well , any hoo I'll keep you all posted and when I'm done I'll share my design .

Thanks

Nate67000

Yes, it took me a few tries till I finally got it right there is still a few tweaks I need to make for ventilation on this arcade But, i have a few ideas what I'm going to do my next step is to set up usb or wireless guns like top gun with this arcade hopefully soon when I get the funds I'll have that up and running I left room ware the bezel or the top of the set screen for the sensor would go well , any hoo I'll keep you all posted and when I'm done I'll share my design .

Thanks

Nate67000

Archived