Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

MSU-1 SNES CD Full Wheel

utfalcon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my God!!!

The wheel and the media are fantastic, but the best of all is to find all together in the same link (videos + theme + wheel) plus even all the information needed about roms and emulators for the MSU-1.

Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...

I got everything setup and running but whenever I try to launch the game I just get the error "Cannot Find Game with any provided extension" all the MSU1 games are in their own folders and I have Search subfolders selected but it just gives that error no matter what I do, I have tried other games can they load up perfectly fine with no errors, do I need to have all the MSU1 games in the same folder instead of separate folders based on game?

Got it figured out, you have to rename the files to be the names that Hyperspin recognizes.

• 2 weeks later...

I also modified the default SNES RocketLauncher bezel, to use the better drawn (in my opinion) SNES logo. My sensibilities as a graphic artist are not what they were a year ago - when I look at the typical SNES logo floating around on the net, it just looks wrong - the outer corners of the lettering are too wide, and it just kills my OCD. :)

So anyways, if you want a matching SNES Bezel, here ya go:

Bezel.png

Bezel.ini

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

** EDIT TO MY EARLIER POST BELOW **

** I've sorted the issue - with Ghouls and Ghosts I needed to use snes9x_libretro as my core - the music is awesome in this game now - what a massive difference!!! Thanks!!! **

Firstly, a big thanks for everyones contributions here. The instructions worked very well except when I play a game (Super Ghouls and Ghosts) I just get the original music and not the patched music?

I've looked on YouTube to hear what the patched music should sound like (awesome with real drum effects etc) and I've compared it to the original SNES music and mine is just playing the SNES music?

Any ideas?? Is there another setting I need? I'm launching my game from Rocketlauncher just for testing purposes. Thanks for any help you can give me :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived