Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

High-Resolution Backglass Compilation

chriz99

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks a ton guys! I went to the HP FTP site last night but didn't see the Independence Day bg there but do see it on Mediafire. The Southpark backglass looks yellow - if anyone has a brighter version that would be great (now I'm just getting picky ;)).

Thanks for the X Files also. Really appreciate it!

try the "yellow" version on your cab... it looks more original like a real pinball machine.

that is the reason why most of my backglasses are photographed when they are powered on.

if you combine these "ON" backglasses with uvp, you get the ultimative "original looking" kick :D

on your pc desktop screen it may look weird, so watch it on your cab backglass screen.

try the "yellow" version on your cab... it looks more original like a real pinball machine.

that is the reason why most of my backglasses are photographed when they are powered on.

if you combine these "ON" backglasses with uvp, you get the ultimative "original looking" kick :D

on your pc desktop screen it may look weird, so watch it on your cab backglass screen.

Great to know - will do :).

Archived