Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Apple II - Computer System - Media and Project Status

This thread represents all media that exists for the Apple II computer system. Please link to any new content or projects relevant to the Apple II in here to help us keep track.

Note: Pause media yet to be audited.

Apple II

Backgrounds: 

Boxes:

• brizalti (3D) *Great boxes but only 8/2687

Boxes - Backs:

Carts:

Genre Backgrounds:

Genre Text:

Genre Wheels: 

Letters:

• shredder

Marquee:

Marquee (Default):

Pointer:

• adamg
  • Shredder

RL:

Sound - Background Music:

Sounds - Background Music (Default):

Sounds - System Exit:

Sounds - System Start:

Sounds - Wheel Click:

Sound - Wheel Sounds:

Sound - Wheel Sounds (Default):

SpecialA1: 

SpecialA2:

SpecialB1:

SpecialB2:

SpecialC1:

SpecialC2:

Themes:

Themes (Default):

• brizalti (4:3)
  • Default (4:3)
  • Default (HD)(16:9)
  • Glow (4:3)
  • shredder (SWF)(4:3)

Themes (Main Menu):

• dede (4:3)
  • Default (4:3)
  • Default (HD)(16:9)
  • donald (4:3)
  • shredder (SWF)(4:3) * flagged yellow as I'm 95% sure the floppy disk labels aren't historically accurate.

Transitions:

Transitions - Override:

Wheels:

• brizalti *92/2687 **excluded from upload due to being mostly incomplete
  • shredder + brizalti *99/2687, many instances of wheel being hard to read against the plate colours **excluded from upload due to being mostly incomplete
  • Ernisius *1847/2687 **Mimics handwritten names on floopy discs. Good idea, bad execution. Non-transparent background so every wheel looks terribly cut.

5 hours ago, shredder said:

New and improved proto, Thoughts? 

Added old letter for comparison

Nice improvement.

How about keeping the white color from the previous one? So it has the new font style and stroke but instead of the green gradient, white?

1 hour ago, shredder said:

How bou Dah?, To be honest, i kinda dig the Green though. ...not sure how it would look in HS ...but it's aesthetically pleasing to my eyeballs. 

Liked it!

The thing with the green is that you already have green in the apple logo, and it is right on top of the letter, so the composition gets unbalanced.

I'm really digging them, I finished out the letters a minute ago. If they're acceptable, I'll merge them out and upload them. @Avar Since we're attempting to be more uniform now, is there a different place i should be uploading these too besides upload here>Hypermedia>Templates ?

On 6/29/2017 at 5:51 PM, Avar said:

This thread represents all media that exists for the Apple II computer system. Please link to any new content or projects relevant to the APF Imagination Machine in here to help us keep track.

not really important but.

Also the same in Apogee BK-01 and Apple IIGS threads.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, shredder said:

@Avar Not sure if this was intended or missed, but I think my apple pointer my have been overlooked by your audit on this section. Does it need some tweaking? 

Nope, it's good :) Sorry I do have it on the server already but i must have forgot to amend the list when I added it.

Archived