Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

1. Kondorito

Kondorito

2. Avar

Avar

• Similar Content

• By Masterbaite
      Hi guys,
      i have MAME configures and running on hyperspin, everything works besides, my video snaps I've downloaded a full pack to match my roms from emuparadise, all *.mp4 files, but they show only black screen and sound. I've test with one from emumovies and it works! Is it a conversion problem?
      Anyone knows how to solve it, it's about 17gb of video, it's a lot to download one at a time from emumovies.
      Thanks, best regards
    • By arielabinal
      Hola tengo funcionando hyperspin en una raspberry pi3. Quería saber como cambio la intro (video) de inicio. No se como llegar a las carpetas dentro del hyperspin. Conecto una pc a mi red wifi y detecta la raspberry pero solamente aparecen algunas carpetas y no encuentro la parte para cambiar el video. Gracias